How much labor would cost to put a engine in a f150 truck?
Let’s learn how much labor would cost to put a engine in a f150 truck. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
It all depends on where you go. Every shop is different. You should go to different shops and get estimates...
I want a new (new to me, not new as in brand new) truck. I want a Ford F150 crew cab with a 6.5ft bed. The newer ones are way out of my price range, as this is going to be my first car that I bought myself. There are dozens of nice Ford F150's on craigslist...
It wouldn't be financially feasible. Just a the engine itself runs $8k or so. You'd have to to get a...
I already have the engine i just need it installed. About how much would something like that cost? it's an 82 toyota truck, the engine is r22.
If its a direct swap around $300- $500. If its a different engine as much as $1300.
Just wondering how much would it cost, the crate engine is 6999$ and would be able to use the existing transmission.
the engines still relatively new. wait another few more months or so. so go faster people can find out...
Before you call me lazy, let me just say that I DO NOT have tools or the training required to do this. It has a 283 and a powerglide so its a thirsty dog, and I'd like to kick to few more horses into it very cheaply. We're assuming I also will keep my...
If the body and interior are still original and the numbers on the transmission and engine prove to...
I've done a full tune up. The engine ran great in the truck I pulled it from. Now it takes a a few tries for it to fire up. Once started it runs like any v6 would... Thanks for the help
Something with the timing. 89% of the time timing is to blame for bad engine starts or no engine starts...
I have a 1995 ford f150 with a 5.0L engine and auto transmission. I want to know about how much it is gonna cost to have engine and transmission removed from truck and replaced with a longblock and rebuilt transmission that I have already got. Of course...
This is a hard question to answer. Allot of it depends on where you live, the cost of living affects...
So i have a truck that i going put a new engine in was curious if i could just get a f150 EcoBoost engine if so where can i buy one and how much will it cost???
auto wrecker $2500
I have 3 choices Engine with 23,000 miles for $1,800 -1 year warranty Engine with 70,000 miles for $1,450 - 1 year warranty Engine with 75,000 miles for $1,250 -6 month warranty the labor is going to cost me about 1,125 dollars I have already put 3,...
My answer would depend on the size of the three motors referenced. If any of them are 360 cu. in. engines...
I don't want to change it to stick so I was just wondering what would be the best engine to swap it and how much would it cost for the complete engine and labor. I'm thinking that the H22 prelude engine would do.
Engines are not automatic or manual. That would be the transmission. The best engine to put in your...
Related Q & A:
- How much does it cost to rent a booth in a Mall?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much does it cost to put racing stripes on a car?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much does it cost to rent a snowboard and buy a lift ticket?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much does it cost to put on a convertible top and where or who would do it?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much would it cost to have a party in a hotel?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers