How much money can I get if i trade in my PSP 3000 and my DSI?
Let’s learn how much money can I get if i trade in my PSP 3000 and my DSI. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Im wanting to sell my PSP 3000 and my DSI to EB Games does anyone know how much they will give me?
not much try selling it on craiglist a new psp cost only $130 now that the PSVita came out so try selling...
If you trade it in for store credit at GameStop, or something, you'll get much less than you would if...
i have a really good condition dsi and i want to trade it in for a psp 3000
They will give you a discount for it but it would be very minimal. So no they will not give you a psp...
I havent played my PSP for a very long time, and I kind of want to get a better PSP for the upcoming games: MGS: Peacewalker and Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep.
idk what to pick but im getting a ipod touch with which one of these i pick so i dunno help me i know the dsi has fun games but the psp has lessened their game choices but the graphics are awesome and the dsi's graphics will probably suck (like the ds...
after going through your options above, i think you should go with the PSP because if youre getting...
I have a DSi, and I want to trade it in for cash. I don't use it anymore, so I want to trade it in. If I traded it in at gamestop, how much money will I get?
Well for an XL I know its 50 cash 70 credit, so I'd say probably 50 to 60 credit and around 30 to 4...
Trade 3 PSP games and get a $10 trade bonus. Games with a trade value of $1 or less are excluded from...
I have the original PSP and its good for movies, music, and games. But I would like wireless internet. And on the original all you can basically do is email but I can't go on youtube and I love youtube. And I here the DSI! has a camera. Also, I want...
Well to me the best choice would be the ipod touch. Reasons are because it has wifi built in, you can...
I havent played PSP for 4 years. I dont like it really
Totally up to you but since you haven't played it in 4 years, I would sell it. Make sure it's in good...
no it wouldn't If it old It might not sell for them to sell Of cousre is limited edition but i dont...
Related Q & A:
- How much money can I expect to earn as a community college professor?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much money can I make and still get a Pell grant?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much money can you get from a saturday job?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much money can I get for my used PSP?Best solution by wiki.answers.com
- How much money can i earn being on SSI?Best solution by eHow old
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers