How old do you have to be to work at a nursing home?
Let’s learn how old do you have to be to work at a nursing home. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
i am 14 right now i was wondering if you could be 15 and work at a nursing home since the legal age to work is 14
It depends on the nursing home you'd like to work at. I am 17 and volunteer at two nursing homes. The...
I work at a nursing home and this april 8th I am bringing what will be are eight week old bunnies to visit the residents at my work. I've never brought any animals to my work ...show more
Take them with you in a pet carrier. Get a pet playpen So they can run around and stuff while eveyone...
im 17 in the process of getting my ged and i wanted to know how old you would have to be to work in a nursing home. also how old would you have to be to become a cna?
I live in Ohio and we have had State Tested Nurse Aides as young as 16. Many of our aides do not have...
Im 15 years old right now, and was thinking to get a job at a nursing home when I turn 16 cause I want to be an OBGYN so might as well get some practice with patients, I was jst wondering how much they make and if I am eligible at the age of 16. Thank...
My daughter worked in a nursing home and was a senior carer, you have to be 18 and it is the minimum...
Im 15 and i was womdering if could volunteer or work at a Nursing Home right down the street from my house.I have good grades and im in advanced classes.
You should contact them and find out what their volunteer application looks like. The info might be...
I want to work as a nurse as i'm older, i'm also looking for a job.my mum suggested a nursing home.not as a nurse but in the kitchen or cleaner of some sort. I'm 16 ...show more
you have to be 18.
Im 14 and I want to work with activites, I know everyone has different rules, but do you think i am old enough?
No, simply because sick/elderly people would resent and feel humiliated by a child telling them what...
The age of working at a Nursing Home would depend on what position you want. My nephew was 16 when he...
You must be 17 to obtain an LPN license, and 18 to become a Registered Nurse in Millpond nursing home...
Uusally 18 years old/ HS diploma. But, inquire about it anyway if you are interested.
Related Q & A:
- How old to you have to be to work at a local jazz club?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- How old do you have to be to work in a daycare center in chicago?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How old do you have to be to work on a cruise ship?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How old do you have to be to work at a Vets?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How old do you have to be to work at a mall?Best solution by ChaCha
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers