How to become a database developer?
Let’s learn how to become a database developer. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by eHow old.
There are ten answers to this question.
guys..i want a become a database developer...if i get the MCITP certification ...then can a work as a database developer...but the problem is that i am only higher secondary cleared ...plz give me proper suggestion...thanx
Ah? I don't think you need to do anything to be a database developer. You just need to learn and become...
You don't need to be a SQL expert, but knowing how to connect to a database using some sort of data...
Take a lot of the one where you learn the quadractics and usually the of data and such is good too
Best answer will go to the person who lists the technical and soft skills required along with job responsibilities!
Basically just know your computer. Just because you are doing databases does not mean you will not have...
I studied Bachelors in Computer Science from a unknown college in India (where the education system is different from USA. We study the book 2 nights before exam and we pass the paper. Only theoretical knowledge and nothing practical). I later did Masters...
Try massively provided online courses that are free for now! For Computer Networks: Computer Networks...
What can I do to become a database administrator or developer if I'm starting basically from zero? Kind of on a whim I just did a short on-line SQL course (something very basic) and I really enjoyed it. Iâve worked with databases at...
1. Programming Languages: More SQL, more SQL and the stock languages for writing stored procedures on...
Hi all, I need an advise on my further career development. Some background: I'm a 24 years old software engineer. I've got a master's degree from one of the European universities some time ago and now I'm working in one of the top US software corporations...
Study on your own. C++ is a very useful thing to know, so that's working in your favor already. Java...
I'm 2011 passed out in B.Tech(Computer Science). With lack of confidence & ignorance wasted my 2 valuable yrs. But now i wanted to become a Oracle database developer by any way. ...show more
The private courses are useless. Instead of a useless course, pay someone to let you work in Oracle...
I ask this because I've seen cases where a team divides the work this way (one front-end working on the client and another back-end guy on the server scripting / database) AND I've also seen it where people claim having ONE guy is good enough for all...
It would be better for speed and productivity if you had a single developer, but finding a good one...
Related Q & A:
- How To Become A Billabong Model?Best solution by onemodelplace.com
- How to become a software architect?Best solution by Programmers
- What does it take to become a web developer or designer?Best solution by webdesign.tutsplus.com
- How to create a Database in FoxPro and how to retrieve and sort it out?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much does a software developer make?Best solution by money.usnews.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers