How to make an image have a different color?
Let’s learn how to make an image have a different color. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by superuser.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
GIMP: change one colour to another? up vote 56 down vote favorite. 8. In GIMP, I have a green button GIF image: ... GIMP: Change image color with different shades.
I am trying to get a Photoshop brush to appear as a pattern (image). For example, I have Photoshop brushes in the shape of sparkles and I have an image pattern of glitter. I want the sparkle brush to be that glitter. I have tried to see if I could change...
Try using the Pattern Stamp, using the glitter image as a source pattern (Edit > Define Pattern)...
How do i on vb6 make a color on a a image box transparent just one color
"software" is the wrong Category for Programming questions. Re-post your question under "...
i just wanna knoe like if i have a black and white photo, if i want to put color like on 1 thing, how do i do it on LunaPic online??
Not sure about LunaPic -- too many online and offline editors to use them all -- but you usually start...
I am looking for a little graphic that you print out with an image to make sure that the image is color corrected. This particular one has the face of a baby on it. Sorry I can't be more specific! This is all that I can remember. There might be others...
I am writing this from an iphone so I can't make the link, but if you go to iprintfromhome.com, and...
Is it the graphic designer's job to make sure the print comes out exactly the same color as on screen or is that the printer's job?
Initially, it's the graphic designer who is responsible for color. Be careful in the sense that you...
The first way to make black paint from color is by mixing red with blue. This makes a deep, cold black...
Hi to everyone who reads this. I am colourblind and forever seeing that there is signs made for non colourblind people to see what colourblind can people see. Many a time ...show more
I tried to find something to tell you but I couldn't find any . edit : i agree with pedestal , excellent...
In QBasic, _ALPHA transparency values can range from 0 as transparent up to 255 which is fully opaque...
I've tried to do it through the HTML code but it didn't work, please check my tumblr to see the problem : chocosandlove.tumblr.com It is white and I want to make it transparent! HELP NEEDED ASAP! x.
I create a transparent png specially for you :-) Download it from here: http://i.imgur.com/sOKr7.png
Related Q & A:
- how to display .pgm image on a JFrame?Best solution by Stack Overflow
- How to upload the image to a server in Android PhoneGap?Best solution by Stack Overflow
- How to add an image to a button?Best solution by Stack Overflow
- How to make parentheses bold in a string?Best solution by Stack Overflow
- How to add an image to a Wikipedia page?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers