How to make video play on website directly?
Let’s learn how to make video play on website directly. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Okay, when you put a YouTube video on a website, how do you make it play by itself.... For example, someone clicks on my website, and the YouTube video plays automatically.... ...show more
add autoplay=1"> after both the URL links in the embed code.
I think at first you should download the videos to your computer harddrvie, then use windows dvd maker...
Ok i want to make a video on my website, and i want to make it where it will NOT play unless they click a link how would i do this?
that will depend slightly on the format of your video and what type of player you are using to embed...
I made a 10 second video in Windows Movie Maker. Its a picture that has words fade in and out on it. How can I make it play continuously over and over so I can use it on a website?
you could make a .GIF file.
I have a bunch of short videos on a website I'm working on al in flash format using one of the frames that comes with flash. The problem is the video starts to download once somebody loads the page so with about 10 videos it takes for ever and the page...
maybe you can try FLV Converter SDK,it offers professional solutions for you to convert FLV to video...
When I'm on facebook, typing a youtube video URL, once you click on it, it will take you to the youtube website site to play the video, but I want to know how can you make that video play on your Facebook page.
Just copy the URL and paste it in your status box and hit Post
So I'm starting a Youtube Like website and I have domain and hosting but i can't get videos to start to play. I can see the player bar and such but nothing plays its almost as if i need some sort of plug in I don't know what I'm doing wrong I'm using...
Do so by getting the Youtube link to your script code.
I know how to get a video from my computer to play on PowerPoint on my OWN computer. But if I email it to another computer it won't play. How can I make it do this? It's a video downloaded on my computer, not on a website.
However long it takes to talk to the person.
I'm an aspiring writer and my first play is being performed this week. People keep asking to see more of my work, and I was thinking of creating a website where they can look at/download PDFs of stuff I've written. All the website creators I can find...
As you may know a domain name is just a name, not a real website. If you are going to create your website...
Related Q & A:
- How To Make Your Own Adoptables Website?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How to make video play fullscreen automatically?Best solution by answers.microsoft.com
- How to make a horizontal parallax website?Best solution by Stack Overflow
- How can I make my video play backwards?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How to make video look like polaroid or old vintage like film?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers