How to open a new ng-view inside ng-view?
Let’s learn how to open a new ng-view inside ng-view. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Stack Overflow. If neither of the proposed solutions works for you, please see 8 additional links below.
There are two answers to this question.
I have main ng-view, and controller with left\right side. The right side is fixed, but left side I want change by other templates and controllers. http://plnkr.co/edit/MTxmmZWRY7O0nH88qK3F <div ng-controller="MainCtrl as main"> Choose: <a href="Book/Moby">Moby</a> | <a href="Book/Moby/ch/1">Moby: Ch1</a> | <a href="Book/Gatsby">Gatsby</a> | <a href="Book/Gatsby/ch/4?key=value">Gatsby...
I used a solution derived from here: http://www.bennadel.com/blog/2420-Mapping-AngularJS-Routes-Onto...
This is what I am doing and want: I have several pages that are rendered using angular routes like: --home.html --about.html and so on All these pages reside in partials folder. The problem is that I want a separate full page background image for all...
You can do this in the following manner: Apply a controller on the body level. Create classes to apply...
Related Q & A:
- how to open a link in new tab in chrome extension?Best solution by Stack Overflow
- How to open a new window in windows form application?Best solution by Stack Overflow
- How to programmatically open a new tab on Safari iPad?Best solution by whoknew.dk
- How to open a partial view from controller as a Jquery Mobile dialog?Best solution by Stack Overflow
- How to replace a fragment of view pager with other new fragment in android?Best solution by Stack Overflow
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers