How to post a Youtube video into my blog?
Let’s learn how to post a Youtube video into my blog. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I'm trying to post a youtube video on my yahoo 360 blog. I want to post the video not the link to the website.
ok go to whatever video you want copy the EMBEDED LINK and then go to your 360 you HAVE TO HAVE TEXT...
I've been trying to figure this out forever, but I can't seem to find any help using google, but I was wondering how exactly some bloggers are posting songs from youtube without the video, so it's just like an mp3 player. Example: http://www.foxtailandfern...
Try just copying the link and pasting it on the blog
It never works for me cause I can see only the html after I post it. So maybe I am not doing it right. Maybe I don't`post it where it should be done...
first copy the HTML from youtube. And when you go to your blog make sure you check the box that says...
i tried pasting the html code youtube gave me but the video didnt come up, any help?
well i have no idea i hope you find out
I dont try to pass it off as my own, and it does have the name of the person who wrote it at the start of the video clip.It's not a musical video, more like a demonstration and arguments.
mmm. Yes, actually the sounds are the problem, if you public a music video in youtube , Youtube will...
Alongside the vid on YouTube, you'll see an embed link. Copy it and paste it into the HTML of your ...
I need Help please>>>>>>>>>>>>
- Find the embed code for the video that you want to add. See http://www.youtube.com/sharing , for example...
Simple, just get the embed code of YouTube video and paste in blogger post . While pasting the code...
I already tried these instructions - pasted below - that someone else had posted elsewhere, but it still doesn't work on my end. When I post my blog, it still just shows all the codes instead of the embedded video window. 1. write something on ur blog...
U can... check up the link here... http://au.blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-zVM5eh… I had add illustrations...
ok I thought I did it right. but it isn't working! I wrote my blog, pushed 'View HTML Source', put in my video, the embed code and pushed preview and then post this blog it didn't work. Is there a different way to do it? I keep seeing a blank box the...
UPDATED: There is a sitewide problem involving flash-based objects in the blog (i.e. videos, photo slideshows...
Related Q & A:
- How to download a youtube video?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do you add a YouTube video into your blog on Yahoo 360?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I put a youtube video onto a DVD-R disk?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do u post a youtube video or picture?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do you send a youtube video in a myspace private message?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers