How to start preparing for competitive exams?
Let’s learn how to start preparing for competitive exams. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I'm a junior and I have never taken an AP exam before. This year I am taking AP Chem, AP US History, and AP English Language. I don't think I will have to study as much for AP English Language. However, the other ones I am really worried about. I am not really sure where to start studying. Also, what are the best study strategies for a higher score. I really would like a 4 or 5 on these exams
It's probably a good idea to start around now since it's approximately a month until AP testing starts...
This year, I'll start my Bachelor studies in Comp. Engineering. Which exams should I start preparing for, which will make my graduate/MS admissions easier?
You should prepare for the GRE. I wouldn't say that you need to start preparing at the beginning of...
I am planning to go to the US after doing the IB course at Dhirubhai Ambani International School. So I will have to give SAT and TOEFL exams. I have currently given my 10th board ...show more
Start right now------------------------
Two weeks is a good guideline. It gives you time to organize all of your old papers and notes as well...
Im doing #rd year of my BE >>>Please help me
Yeah. Why not. This one is a nice book that will help you. You can buy it at Buy IIT-JAM M.Sc. Joint...
i do it and end up standing first in class. people think i'm so studious and i hate it when they do because i'm not. i am a voracious reader, but what i read has apparently nothing to do with studies.
I top my classes without even studying... Almost same situation, except I don't even study. And yes...
for the students studying 3 year undergraduate course....
If you want to attend Fall2010 intake, you should have written the exam before itself... anyhow..start...
hello!... i m an 18 yr old doin my first year BE electronics n instrumentation engineering in india...
Sooner the batter, on your own, in your spare time. But focuss on the study at hand, for now. GRE scores...
Nothing can "ensure" that you get in.
Related Q & A:
- How To Start Bookkeeping Business?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How To Prepare For Cooperative Bank Exams?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the best time to start preparing for GRE?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Competitive exams for civil engineering?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How early should I start studying for AP Exams?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers