Is it illegal to have a car seat in a car without a base?
Let’s find an answer to "Is it illegal to have a car seat in a car without a base?". The most accurate or helpful solution is served by ChaCha.
There are ten answers to this question.
Base holds car seat in place w/o it car seat would actually be more of a weapon as it would catapult...
I read on a website that was advertising this car seat that if properly installed the seat can be used with or without the base, but it has no instructions on how to put the seat in without the base. the reason why i ask is because i have this carseat...
Are you turning the car seat toward the rear window? Most are design to sit upright. If you use without...
I have a 2004 Mazda 3 (four dour sedan) and I am having trouble fitting our car seat. I am thinking if we take the base off, it will fit just fine. Has anyone installed a car seat without using the base that came with it? If so, do you think it's safe...
If the \instruction manual shows directions it should be fine. Just be sure it is installed properly...
Yes.. it can be done.. use the seat belt through the sections under the seat. If your rental has those...
I live in Alabama. I have a rear facing infant car seat that I think originally came with a base, but I don't have that. It does have instructions printed on it for use without the base. If you have a web sight I could check out on the specific law,...
Whether or not you can use it without the base depends upon the seat. Check the manual. If you don't...
I am traveling with twin 3 month olds, and I'm trying to figure out if I need to take the bases for their carseats. The graco manual says I cannot use the seat only on the following seat belt systems: 1. lap belts with emergency locking retractor, 2...
Try this site first.... http://www.carseatdata.org/ Then try this site.... http://www.seatcheck.org/
Is it legal to drive and not have a base installed for your carseat? I dont want to take the base on an upcoming trip .... so if its legal - i just want to take the actual car seat. ...show more
yes you can use the car seat without the base. I'm assuming it's an infant seat. The base is mostly...
I have a Graco infant car seat and when we switch cars, I don't always use the base. I was told by a friend it was illegal. I have never heard this before. Does anyone know?
Try this site and good luck...... http://www.infant-car-seats.com/states/c...
with him while he is test driving but we're taking our baby with us. Is there a way to use the carseat in another car without using the base? Maybe secure the carseat using the seatbelt? Any ideas? Thanks!
Yes, they can. If you don't have the manual the seat came with, look up the brand on line and probably...
Does not appear to be, just make sure the car seat is facing towards the back.
Related Q & A:
- How can I get a loan without a job?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Can you buy iPhone in a store without a contract?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I connect a printer wirelessly to my laptop without a router? Which printer would be the best?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Can you track a package without a tracking number?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How to get your car in to a car magazine?Best solution by ChaCha
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers