On Facebook, how do I hide what I "like" and comment on?
Let’s learn on Facebook, how do I hide what I "like" and comment on. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I wan't to hide the comments I make on friend's pictures from everyone else. Before timeline, I would make a comment and then "run" back to my profile to delete this ...show more
I have the same problem and I hate it!! I don't want all my friends to see every little comment or conversation...
I don't like that they see when I comment on various fan pages and I would like to change that. Is there a way? Thank you!
the only way is to add each person to your restricted list, but then they wont be able to see your status...
My sister put a super long embarrassing comment( and unflattering picture of me) on my wall. I don't want to remove it because it will hurt her feelings, but I don't want my friends to see it. What should I do?
nothing can be done..
I chose to hide news feed from my ex girlfriend so it doesnt pop up on the main facebook page with all the other news feeds. my question is can she still comment on my things or write on my wall if she wants to? it doesnt completely block her from doing...
This might add your question http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?… I honestly didn't understand...
i can't hide my wallpost and comment activity on facebook just this day.please help me. try it yourself
I was just having the same problem. I've done it before and then I undid it a week ago, but wanted to...
If you want to remove a particular Wall story, simply click the "Remove" button that appears...
Some people made some comments on a post on my wall and I don't want other people to see it but I don't want them to know I removed their comments either. Please help?
Sorry dear, you just remove it but not to hide from other your friends. For this going to your help...
I just clicked on the "Apply to be a beta tester" link Facebook offered me and I just find it weird. To apply, you have to prove you ask great questions and give great answers. I said this to another member as a hint to the staff as a blog...
No. Facebook just does what they want without regard for the users who use there site they along with...
Related Q & A:
- How do I hide my birthday on Facebook?Best solution by facebook.com
- How do I hide a facebook group?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I find what I listed on eBay?Best solution by pages.ebay.com
- How do I research what I.T. field to get into?Best solution by Quora
- How can I hide how many friends I have on facebook?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers