On facebook, can I delete a group that I created?
Let’s learn on facebook, can I delete a group that I created. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by facebook.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
Groups are deleted when they have no members. If you've created a group, you can delete the group by removing all its members and then yourself.
I just want to delete my personal page. Not my groups. How do I do that?
Try this link... http://webproblemsolved.com/facebook
Seems like you should be able to, but I can't figure out how!!!
You can only manually delete each post or to delete the group everyone must leave.
i cant just leave it it'll still be there.. so how do i delete it
Sorry Darlin, I don't know this one
i already know that im supposed to delete everyone and myself, but as i was doing that, i accidentally deleted myself before i was done deleting the others, so now im no longer the ...show more
remove all the members from the group then remove yourself and the group will get deleted by the administrator...
You just remove all members from the groups and lastly remove yourself and other group administrators...
http://www.facebook.com/help.php?page=17 There ya go! ;)
I want it to remain open...
Related Q & A:
- How can I make a group in Yahoo 360?Best solution by info.yahoo.com
- If I start a group, can I email to all members of my group or notify them there is a new blog?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I delete a messenger group?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I delete a folder that I created in Yahoo mail?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I delete a group?Best solution by ChaCha
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers