So how does the vibration in a phone actually work?
Let’s learn so how does the vibration in a phone actually work. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by ChaCha.
There are ten answers to this question.
Inside a cell phone or pager there is the same sort of mechanism in a much smaller version.
No results were returned for cell phone vibration repairs. Perhaps you can check in the manuel/notify...
The vibration level on the Xenon unfortunately cannot be adjusted. If it is not vibrating at all then...
A motor within the phone causes it to vibrate. If this is broken, you can order a replacement part.
I can't find information as to why they work after they get fully dried, as to how to make them work. I submerged submerged my Kyocera K312P into a Jacuzzi for about a minute before realizing it was with me. I felt the vibration from it shorting out...
as long as the water does not create a circuit of electricity that fries the phone it can be dried and...
the vibration on my phone doesn't work anymore. it says that my phone is on vibrate mode but when i get a text, it doesn't vibrate or it does twice really low like its muffled or something. if i take my phone to sprint, will they give me a new phone...
If the warranty hasn't expired yet, yes.
So i was at the funpark with my friends, and i had my phone in my bag. After a while my bottle of juice popped open and theyre felt juice on my phone, i started to notice it pretty late. So i tryed to wipe as much juice as i can but still the touchscreen...
I would try the rice. If you got the phone less than 90 days ago, you can go into the Apple store and...
I have a Motorola Droid and the screen on it isnt working anymore. A couple weeks ago i had dropped it and had the same problem and i could put pressure on the screen and i could get the screen to come back on and it was fine for a while. Last night...
It isn't cheap, a good $150-$200 easy to replace the screen... If you send it into a 3rd party company...
My mom switched to land-line phone service through Comcast, but now she only has one working phone jack. How do we restore functionality to the remaining outlets in the house? [This question is a bit long, but if you want to skim it, I think you can...
Yes, a phone/network guy can fix this. And it is quite likely that Comcast should have fixed it as part...
Related Q & A:
- Is tazorac the same as retin a micro ? does it actually work?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do phone upgrades work for AT&T?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How will my att phone/service work in germany? in the army and about to be stationed there?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How does a cell phone keyboard work?
- How do phone upgrades work?Best solution by ChaCha
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers