What is a medical assistant?
Let’s learn what is a medical assistant. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
starting in September i will be taking a Medical assisting course until January when i will become certified, just to get my foot in the door in the medical field. I definitely want to be in the medical field, i just don't know what i would be good at or what to major in? I know that i dont want to be a nurse of any kind. would majoring in health science, allied health or anything like that be a waste of time? if so, what should i major in? and i really dont want to do liberal arts.
Your major will reflect what you wish to do. However, the first 1-2 years are usually just gen ed courses...
can you please help me answer this question i need to know what is the average income of a dental assistant or a medical assistant or even a nursing assistant and a CNA or RNA
It varies from area to area. Try salary wizard and type in the job title and your area code and it will...
I'm thinking about taking these classes for this program my school offers but i need to know the difference between these first..All i really know is that the certified clinical medical assistant gets paid about 2 dollars more an hour but i just wanted...
The certified means the MA has passed the NCCT certifying exam; other wise they could be identical ...
I'm kinda confused. What is the difference between Medical Office Assistant and Medical Office Assistant with Unit Clerk Specialty?? lol. I'm thinking about taking the one ...show more
a clerk takes drs orders off
Do they do the same things as a regular medical assistant?
Here is some good information on medical assistants and their job duties: http://medicalassisting-edu...
Trying to figure out what to get my associates degree in... Executive Administrative Assistant or Medical Administrative Assistant. Whats the difference and what makes more money?!? ...show more
Executive works in a business environment, and medical works in a medical environment (hospital fx).
The Anthem Institute in Jersey City says I'll be able to become a "Clinical Medical Assistant" but I want to become a "Physician Assistant"? What's the ...show more
A clinical medical assistant is a MA--a very basic, unlicensed, entry level assistant. They do front...
1. I am thinking about getting certified as a Medical Assistant in order to put myself through further schooling. Would this be possible? 2. How much does it cost to take the classes? 3. What kind of opportunities are offered internationally for this...
1. Yes, since most medical schools ask for some type of experience and education in the medical field...
i want to possibly work in a drs. office as a receptionist .... so which course should i take? the medical assistant or the administrative assistant??? thanks :)
I have never seen an Admin Asst. position require a degree. They usually require experience. MA is a...
I'm going to school to be a Medical assistant and i know medical assistants help educate patients, take blood and vital signs.... What else does a Medical Assistant do? :) ...show more
Wipe the butts of people who cannot do it themselves.
Related Q & A:
- Does a medical assistant make more than a nursing assistant? What do they do differently?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- What is the difference between a Medical Assistant and a Medical Office Assistant?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Specifically, what is the difference between a physician assistant and a medical assistant?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the difference between a LPN,LVN, and a medical assistant?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What does a medical assistant do on a daily basis?Best solution by Quora
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers