What is it called when you don't have a knuckle?
Let’s learn what is it called when you don't have a knuckle. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Last night i punched a tree very hard. Don't ask why. I felt no pain and my hand blew up like a balloon, turned very discoloured and deformed and felt very weird. My friend took me into his house and sat some ice on it for like half an hour. They called...
Hi: By what you are describing it would be important to discard a "Boxers fracture" (http...
There could be many things wrong if you can bend back your knuckle. You'll need to consult with a doctor...
i herd dis song but dont know hu its by or wot its called: dont u k now dat i lurv u babi, dont u know dat i need u babi, dont u know qqwwwww dont u know owww plz help me find da ...show more
You need to take en English class and brush up on your spelling 'cuz' it sucks.
Steve Perry, Don't Stop Believing.
I dont want to pay a dime for acting classes, I already know perfectly well how to do so. However, I just got called to audition at John Roberts Powers, will i be called the to audition for modeling and acting without having enrolled at the school? Much...
I'd recommend you skip the JRP audition, altogether, since that company has nothing to offer you. There...
I'm 24 y/o. I have been unemployed for almost a year and now Ive moved to a different city and still unemployed. I have applied EVERYWHERE. Literally. i have held very important jobs in the past. Specially my last job, it was a big deal. But the office...
"Knuckles" refers to both the joints of the fingers and toes.
Im having a difficult problem gettin the part because they say I need a measurement, I dont know how to get the measurement its either 15mm stud in the toe link or 17mm stud in the toe link I dont know what that is or how I would go about measuring it...
You need to get a cheap pair of dial calipers that shows milimeters.. Where the stud that's on the end...
Network Card Driver?
The part you are looking for is the front fasia (Pronounced fa sha) Correction the word is Fascia and...
Related Q & A:
- What happens to your body when you don't eat?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Don't know a name of the song? What to do?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is it called when you have a hard bump on your heal?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Things to do in the summer when you don't have a pool?Best solution by viralnova.com
- What are some jobs that don't require a college education?Best solution by ChaCha
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers