What is the best Cold Air Intake for a 5.3 Silverado?
Let’s learn what is the best Cold Air Intake for a 5.3 Silverado. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
so i need to get a new air filter assembly but i cant find any with two holes for the support rods, only one. so basically im sol on my air filter assembly. so if i install a cool air intake will that replace the air filter assembly. if not could you...
try car-part.com. it will show you all the parts that will interchange. you could get 1 from a local...
I am looking for an air intake kit for a 2003 Chevrolet Silverado with a 4.3 liter Vortec V6. I already know of the one from K&N. I do not want just a filter replacement. I want a new intake system with the tube and filter. Any usable advice will...
What is better or worse. I aluminum or plastic intake? I have a 2001 silverado. I want to buy a intake and is there a big difference in the two? Cause aluminum is a lot cheaper. Even if I get the aluminum would it at least be better than my stock. I...
should be worse
I have a 2007 (New Body) 1500 4X4 Silverado 5.3L Engine. And I have already ordered a K&N air filter. I plan on ordering An Intake and then a new exhaust and put it all at the same ...show more
I prefer Injen and AEM as for the exhaust system, Magnaflow is my choice
there are so many different cold air intake systems and i want to know if anyone knows which one gives the best MPG increase, i dont care about HP. also trying to stay on the cheap, but if the MPG gain is good then money is no problem.
Every company makes its claims but I have used one and some exhaust on a truck like yours and saw no...
it says i need to find the sensor power wire and intake air temperature signal wire on my sensor plug. does anyone know what color they are
put voltmeter across it , that will always tell the truth.
Ok I have a 96 c1500 i bought a cheap cold air intake off ebay a while back. The box that sits on top of the throttle body the says (vortec) on it I want to remove. I been trying to ...show more
check out this site,,,,, jegsracing.com
looking for performance parts for my silverado ,the ones that work best for my truck.. thanks for your help
K&N has the best you can get from horsepower gains up to 20hp and better fuel mileage. They are...
Waiting to close on a house and have a little extra for a new truck. Going fir a used truck (learned my lesson buying new vehicles) preferably a Silverado 1500 or Ram 1500 with a ...show more
Let me inform you of something that will save you from making an uneducated BAD decision. I tell people...
I just purchased a 1992 Chevy K1500 Silverado with the 5.7 V8. It has 206,000 miles on it but it runs great! Smooth, quiet, transmission is strong and smooth as well. The only thing ...show more
It may or may not be worth it... You can expect a very very slight increase in low-end torque with the...
Related Q & A:
- What is the best form of zink as a vitamin?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the best way to study for a test?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the best cold climate area to visit to have a great time?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the best iPod touch app for under $5?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- What is the best job out there for a BSN prepared nurse without a license?Best solution by allnurses.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers