What is the best way to get stains out of indoor/outdoor carpet?
Let’s learn what is the best way to get stains out of indoor/outdoor carpet. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
There is a huge difference between a stain and a spot. The main difference is time. So for cola, here...
We spilled red nail polish on a 6"x6" area on white carpet in our apartment; what's the best way to get it out?! It's been there for 2 weeks! Thanks
Replace the carpet .... Cut out the bad area and replace with a piece from inside a closet or extra...
I have gotten a few stains in my white carpet, and I would like to know a few ways to get them out that will not damage the carpet using things that can be found around the house. I ...show more
If it is really white. Use peroxide on a cloth and lightly wipe it off don't go to deep work it slow...
I have a 2 yr old pomeranian and she piddles on the carpet when we are sleeping. She tends to gorge herself with water at night as if she'll never drink again. By the time we wake up in the morning there is a new DRY stain on my carpet. I've started...
Pour this stuff called approach right on the stain. It will help get rid of the stain, but more importantly...
My home has very short carpet. The kids have spilled a few times, and we have some minor & small stains. What do you suggest to remove the stains?
The best way to remove stains and clean a carpet is by using Genesis 950. It doesn't matter if you are...
I just bought a house and the carpet is perfect expect for a few old urine stains from a pet. The carpet is a light beige. Does anyone have a surefire remedy to remove these?
To get those stain outs, you need Joe Campanelli's Professional Stain Remover. It is the best. I got...
whats the easiest way to get carpet stains out without using a cleaning company or a big steamer
the easiest way is to not get the stains in the first place
I have 2 lil chiuauas (sp?) and they haven't been potty trained yet........how do you get their stains off the carpet
A little bissell ( sp?) carpet cleaner. They make formula to put in it especially for pet stains and...
i didnt make it to the bathroom in time and i crapped in the carpet. i didnt feel like cleaning it up at the time, and it was in the back room. now, there is a huge stain the carpet ...show more
How much was the carpet. If cheep, throw it out. If not, use some professional stain remover. I admire...
next to my bed iv came a lot on the carpet, its kinda a yellowish color and crusty. its kinda nasty, best way to get it out?
Make a solution of 2 cups warm water and 2 tablespoons of baking soda. Take a scrub brush and dip it...
Related Q & A:
- What's the best way to get into the Graphic Design industry?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the best way to get from Denver to Fort Collins?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the best way to get a job on cruise ships without spending money?Best solution by cruiseserver.net
- What is the best way to get website traffic?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's the best way to get a job in a restaurant?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers