What is the fundamental frequency and wave speed?
Let’s learn what is the fundamental frequency and wave speed. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
V = freq x wavelength V = 12 /s x 3.0 m = 36 m/s
What would be the equation to finding the speed of a wave when frequency isn't given? The only equation I have is to solve with frequency :) Thanks
Frequency is inverted period - so if your period is T = 0.40s (I suppose it's in seconds, you didn't...
A sound wave moving through a liquid has a frequency of 265 Hz and a wavelength of 5.69 m. What is the speed of sound in this liquid (meters/second)?
v=f*lambda v=265*5.69 v=1507.85 m/s
If you keep track of the units, this will become self apparent. Hertz is a unit of inverse time, i.e...
The formula would be speed = frequency * wavelength. 262*68=17816. The final answer is 17816 centimeters...
Speed of a wave= Frequency X Wavelength. v = F (Wavelength). In electromagnetism, speed = 3X10^8 meters...
You have just posted a whole series of questions that you are meant to answer by looking at, and THINKING...
The speed of them through the medium should be the same - so the wavelength will be half that of the...
I know the basic equation for working wave speed, frequency and wavelength but I've encountered questions which want me to work one of these out without providing two figures, can you please explain how to do them? A wave crest passes the boat every...
1 wave per four seconds so 1/4 = 0.25 Hz What do you mean by the next wave through?
As an object approaches the speed of light, time passes slower and slower for that object. An object travelling at the speed of light would experience no time passing at all. A photon travels at the speed of light. However, each photon has a characteristic...
Photons don't have frequencies, at least not in the sense implied by the question. The following is...
Related Q & A:
- What are the fundamental concepts of OOP?Best solution by Programmers
- What is the maximum speed of a boeing 747? (cruising speed?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's the difference between the wave board and a ripstik?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How to calculate wave speed?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's the fundamental difference between nuclear reactions and chemical reactions?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers