What's a good amp for alpine type R?
Let’s learn what's a good amp for alpine type R. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I just bought 2 12" Alpine Type-R they are DVC 4ohm each. I currently have a 1000 watt mono rockford rf X6 in for repairs and i plan on using it for the subwoofers. Althought the repair is slow going and hes not sure if he can find the parts he needs to fix it so im now stuck. Is this the ideal amp to run my subwoofers? Or what would be better? Perhaps a class d 2 channel amplifier? or is the 1 channel the best choice? As if i need to buy a new amp im not sure if i should get another 1 channel...
A mono amp that's 1000 watts RMS @ 1 ohm or 4 ohm is best. 1 ohm - http://i81.photobucket.com/albums...
ok so i know for sure im getting 2 alpine type R 10" subs at 2 ohms...i have very little knowledge of car audio and i dont know whats the best way to get the max power out of my subs...i have one battery in my car and i dont know if i should get...
a mono block (1-channel amp) is the best amp for subs you need an amp with about 1000watts RMS @ 2ohms...
I have a 12 inch alpine type S SUb wut would be a good cd player and amp to power it with thats not to pricy something thats cheap.
Whatever is cea-2006 compliant and matches the RMS and the subwoofer OHM.
title says all
I'm gonna say the audioque 1200 I really like that amp, it's quality, it's cheap and it takes a ***...
What is your music taste and car? what kind of box will you be using? all of this is important. alos...
mrp-m1000 or mrd-m1000,would run 1000 rms if ur subs are dvc 2 ohm,if u want to only run 500 rms u shud...
Depends on what ohm you got. Is it 2 or 4 ohm? Email me for help. email@example.com
i wanna make these pound hard. i know each sub can hadle 1500 watts and have a capasity of 600 watts rms . let me know whats the best way . thanks
Bridged the amp and hook them up at a 4 ohm load http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer… or...
this might sound dumb but ive brought a couple amps and they did no good and im really tried of trying to find one so can anyone point me in the right direction. thank you
I would go with the alpine PDX1000.1 to keep the system all alpine. I have a type-R 12" being pushed...
Alpine recommends a minimum 8-gauge power/ground wire. Here's a good wiring kit: http://www.darvex.com...
Related Q & A:
- What's a good 15-25 watt starter amp that I can buy for home practice that is cheap and has good features?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's a good amp for my 2 12 inch Kicker comps?Best solution by nz.answers.yahoo.com
- What's a good sub/amp combo?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Which amp for Alpine Type R's?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is a good amp to power up a 15" kicker cvr?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers