What's the difference between Modern Art and Contemporary Art?
Let’s learn what's the difference between Modern Art and Contemporary Art. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
* Modern Art: Art from the Impressionists (say, around 1880) up until the 1960's or 70's. * Contemporary...
D at Yahoo! Answers Mark as irrelevant Undo
Whats an art gallery? Whats an art exhibit?
An ( art gallery) is where they would show new artist's work.And also other works. An (exhibit) is where...
J6P6NERJVWWSHUQIYPTT7QVEE4 at Yahoo! Answers Mark as irrelevant Undo
ive started looking at fine art courses here in the uk, and am just wondering how fine art is any different to any other course such as art and design..? any ideas?
I am sorry but I can't help you
mr happy at Yahoo! Answers Mark as irrelevant Undo
Ok, so say i had to categories different types of art would i have 2 different categories one for illustration and one for digital art, or just have one category for illustration... im not entirely sure what separates digital art and illustration......
Some illustrations are done with traditional tools like pencils, pens, paint brushes and such. Some...
Maxor at Yahoo! Answers Mark as irrelevant Undo
Well i had recently went to an exhibhtion where the paintings and drawings were done by naive artists which was very childish like. but it reminded me like tribal art like african etc.
Naive art: The artist is aware that art forms have progressed from naive art, but the naivety is either...
Ronnie at Yahoo! Answers Mark as irrelevant Undo
Can you give me: --Three Artists of each time period. --The Year's each style lasted. --Characteristics of Each style of Art.
Classical - characteristics and dates all at http://www.ehow.com/list_6569405_classic… Here are...
Chris at Yahoo! Answers Mark as irrelevant Undo
someone told me TKD and Brazilian jujitsu are martial sports and then things like Japanese jujitsu are martial arts. if anyone knows the difference please tell me. or at least tell me ...show more
Edit below --- Combine JV and Judomofo's answers, there you have it. The pure, unadulterated, unbiased...
JMLYVGVA7L5TCZU33JXRAE645A at Yahoo! Answers Mark as irrelevant Undo
European Renaissance Art used mathematics and geometry for proportion and perspective in works of art...
Anonymous at ChaCha Mark as irrelevant Undo
I found this link: http://www.artic.edu/aic/education/trc/medieval_selfguide.pdf Good luck. Why don...
Anonymous at Answerbag.com Mark as irrelevant Undo
i am looking for the answer to the above question.
community wiki at wiki.answers.com Mark as irrelevant Undo
Related Q & A:
- What's the difference between prim and dijkstra's algorithm?Best solution by Stack Overflow
- What is the Difference between Modern & Contemporary Art?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's the difference between Current (I) and Potential Difference (V?Best solution by diffen.com
- What is the difference between modern, traditional and contemporary?Best solution by houzz.com
- For a U.S. Passport, what's the difference exactly between a passport book and a passport card?Best solution by ChaCha
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
For every problem there is a solution! Proved by Solucija.
Got an issue and looking for advice?
Ask Solucija to search every corner of the Web for help.
Get workable solutions and helpful tips in a moment.
Just ask Solucija about an issue you face and immediately get a list of ready solutions, answers and tips from other Internet users. We always provide the most suitable and complete answer to your question at the top, along with a few good alternatives below.