What's the difference between a Demat Account and a Trading Account?
Let’s learn what's the difference between a Demat Account and a Trading Account. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Trading Account is through which all your trading orders takes place. Your buy and sell orders go through...
Some time ago when we bought shares we got then in physical share certificates . They are gone now....
NRI eZ trade 3 in 1 account - OnlineSBI any of them open Demat account for online trading for NRE account
I am really sorry, I don't understand your question can you please re-state
can anybody tell me that "is online trading account for day trading & demat account are same or not"? also suggest me how to do online day trading..... i will be very thankfull for that...
http://www.boddunan.com/component/conten… demat account opening
why is there a classification of demat account & then demat acc with trading online facility what is the use of getting demat acc seperately?? which is he best bank to deal with what is ur opinion on HDFC bank related to online trading
A demat account is simply a demat account. To trade shares you need to open a trading account seperately...
It will be better if intraday charts with suitable indicators are made available by the provider apart for timely tips. I have demat & trading account with ICICI but it is very costly ...show more
It will be better if intraday charts with suitable indicators are made available by the provider apart...
Dear all, what is difference in between demat account,trading account and bank account and its importance while purchasing a share from share market please write detail if u known well. Thanks
d mat account is an account in which you can purchase , hold and sell stocks trading account is one...
I am new to online trading. Which is the best bank to open demat account offering best services
opening a demat account can be done through any bank. The charges will be one and the same. But trading...
I have sbi account.I got internet Facility.Now i am in abroad. What are the document's needed for activating my demat trading A/C? Where to send this document?
It seems you are not clear of the whole concept. Demat & Trading are both different a/cs. Demat...
Hi....We r from indiainfoline...mumbai..Any one looking to open a free demat and trading account here can contact me....
Related Q & A:
- What's the difference between a private franchise and a public franchise?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- What's the difference between a chroma key and a digital chroma key?Best solution by blog.rosebrand.com
- What's the difference between a Grand National and a GNX?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's the difference between a jeep trektop and a regular soft top?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's the difference between a precision bass and a jazz bass?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers