What's the difference between a regional sales manager and a senior sales executive?
Let’s learn what's the difference between a regional sales manager and a senior sales executive. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
i asked different people but no one gave me an clear answer,so please if there is anybody can help me to find the correct answer for this question. Thank you.
It depends on the company. I would think that the sales executive oversees the sales force including...
Is there a difference between boxing day sales & january sales ? I remember my mum used to always tell me wait until the january sales theyre better, last january sales wae rubbish, wasnt much stuff on sale. So is the january sales just the remains...
Yes. Items in Jan. sales are those that have been picked through. However, Jan is also known for "...
whats the difference between a senior sales assistant and a normal sales assistant? please help me
This will depend on the company, I myself have been both in various companies. Usually the difference...
weil a sale manager looks for that how he can appreciate costumers attention straight,how to come up...
My boss has been asking me about this. I told him Sales Rep is an outdated title, which he favors more. Nobody uses it anymore. He's asking me for proof. I just want to ...show more
a sales executive is the one who heads the sales representatives.
I'm a senior in high school and i think i would like to get into one of these careers but i dont know which one. can anyone help me differentiate the two? Also i know there are about 165,000 maketing and 320,000 sales managers so would i be a lot harder...
marketing can be define as a management process responsible identifying, anticipating and satisfying...
the question says sales dropped by 10% in months jan to april, next section it says orders dropped 12% in april to may so im wondering if sales and orders could be taken as ...show more
Without seeing it in context it is difficult to answer. Generally orders become sales once they have...
I'm choosing coarses to take in my 3rd year of high school...and I'm REALLY interested in advertisting...what's the differece between these two jobs? Which one is harder? ...show more
An advertising sales agent sells advertising to people. Let's say that the company is a newspaper. Then...
I'm looking for a job, and I'm wondering, what's the difference between "Retail Merchandiser" and "Sales Associate?"
sales associate is a salesman/sale lady retail merchandiser takes care of sales inventory, and may not...
What would be an example of each of these things for a business such as a daycare/preschool? How could I advertise, how would I use PR and sales promotion to my advantage?
I am going to give you examples of each - this should help explain a little bit: Advertising: using...
Related Q & A:
- What's the difference between a private franchise and a public franchise?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- What's the difference between a US version PSP and a Japan version PSP?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's the difference between a syndrome, a disorder, and a disease?Best solution by Quora
- For a U.S. Passport, what's the difference exactly between a passport book and a passport card?Best solution by ChaCha
- What's the difference between a static data member and a regular data member?Best solution by eHow old
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers