What's the difference between 'energy conservation' and 'energy efficiency'?
Let’s learn what's the difference between 'energy conservation' and 'energy efficiency'. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Please help due in an hour
Conservation- saving energy by using less, i.e. turning off the TV or lights when you are not using...
I know in this modern era of Energy first, for a CPU/GPU chip, energy efficiency is the primary metric. But, sometimes we regularly interchange the metrics Power efficiency and Energy efficiency. Although, I know that there is a clear difference between...
Energy Efficiency usually deals with the total amount of electricity consumed. For example: "CPU...
What is the difference (oe relation) between Energy Conservation & Energy Efficiency? Is Energy Efficiency a means of Energy Conservation?
Conservation is usually used to mean doing with less of the desired product (not keeping the house as...
Just wondering which energy efficiency changes people have made in their restaurants, and which ones were worth it in terms of reducing energy bills. High efficiency appliances? CFLs?
Something that is tied closely to your question is what is going to provide the best ROI? Replacing...
1. barely noticeable because energy efficient it not an important strategy in dealing wiht out energy needs 2. enough to replace all imported oil sources 3. more than all the oil expected to be produced per year from the Arctic NAtional Wildfire Refuge...
My gas company gave me a free energy audit of my home, and offers generous rebates to install insulation and other energy saving products. I don't understand why they do this. ...show more
Very simple even if you cut back they are still going to make money. There is no threat that they will...
Reducing energy use is called energy conservation and efficiency is the percentage of energy that is...
Efficiency is using up a good amount of energy on good things and not for dumb things. Conservation...
I need the difference between energy nd heat explained in a simple way pls thx.
Heat is one form of energy.Others example electrical energy, mechanical energy, chemical energy etc...
ok my mom lets me drink coffee whenever i want but when it comes to energy drinks she wont let me. she says they r bad for me and i am in shape i work out i play sports. so i really dont c whats wrong with them. do u agree with her or disagree??
Has anyone ever tried the Low Carb Monster? By all these answers I am guessing no. All I see is sugar...
Related Q & A:
- What's the difference between Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's the difference between prim and dijkstra's algorithm?Best solution by Stack Overflow
- What's the difference between Current (I) and Potential Difference (V?Best solution by diffen.com
- What does it mean to be unresponsive? What's the difference between unresponsive and unconscious?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- For a U.S. Passport, what's the difference exactly between a passport book and a passport card?Best solution by ChaCha
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers