Where can I find a job as a dental hygienist?
Let’s learn where can I find a job as a dental hygienist. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I am a high school student, I used to want to be a dentist, but decided against it because I don't have a lot of money and don't want to go into debt, and I'm not he greatest at Chemistry and math. so I decided against it. I changed my mind and now I am thinking of going into dental hygiene. Really my question is... What U.S. cities have the highest demand for dental hygienists now? Also, It has always been a dream of mine to move to Canada, so if anyone has a good idea of the situation up there...
Dental hygiene is a great career. Most hygienists work in private dental offices. The greatest demand...
Also, can you go back to school to get your bachelors degree in dental hygiene?
yes, you can go back to school.. im not sure about the part time/ full time though
I've heard that DH can't find jobs because of the over saturation of the market, is it true? are there really dental hygienists who are currently jobless?
i guess it depends where you live. i never see any openings for hygneist really and i live in oregon...
Is their a specific area in the U.S that's more in demand for hygienist? I'm in Philadelphia and there are a lot jobs for assistants.
It is really hard to find a job, assistants have it much easier to find a job than hygienists. they...
I have just finished my first semester in nursing school and did not enjoy it at all. So I am thinking about transferring into a dental hygiene program before I go too far in my ...show more
It is not difficult to find a job as a dental hygienist depending on the state and region you live in...
I've been hearing that it is and they don't get paid very well.. Should I go down that path or no? Any DH with associates degree out there like their job?
Many hygienist work for several Dentist Offices in order to get enough client hours. An associates degree...
The median expected salary for a typical Dental Hygienist in the United States is $64,341. It depends...
its a molar of a pain!!!!
Dental hygienists will be able to find jobs pretty much anywhere!
Related Q & A:
- Where can I find a job in the Toronto area?Best solution by torontojobs.ca
- Where can I find a job in Chicago?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Where can I find a job as an illustrator?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Where can I find a job quick?Best solution by jobsearch.about.com
- Where can I find a job for a 14-year-old?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers