Where can I get speakers for a surround sound system?
Let’s learn where can I get speakers for a surround sound system. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
i've got a sharp aquos blu-ray player but i'm wanting to get a a cinema surround sound speaker system for it. everywhere seems to sell speakers with a dvd or blu-ray player with it, the only seperate speakers which are designed for use with a computer. Any ideas if sharp do a speaker system for it and where i could find it (google didn't help)
I could only find a Sharp system with 2 speakers.Ive got this Sony system ive added in the link.The...
You could hook up as many speakers as you wanted to that but you'd still only have 7 distinct channels...
no center speakers and no surround sound processor to force all the bass into a subwoofer while the main speakers have no bass what so ever.
surround sound is much much better. very easy to buy and install and easy to fix if broken.
I purchased a home theatre sound system and after I hooked it up I am not getting any sound from my actual original tv speakers. This makes the sound quality not so good, not loud ...show more
Some home theater in a box does not provide allot of power to listen to them at loud volume. You should...
I have a samsung surround sound system and a samsung TV. All hook ups have been checked numerous times by "paid experts". The Surround sound seemed to be working just fine ...show more
I have a Yamaha surround sound receiver and it has individual volume control settings for the front...
That depends on the model, of both the TV and the SS system. There should be some kind of audio out...
using seperate name brands is not a problem, hook them up using rca's. Hook the cd player into the receivers...
I purchased a Samsung surround sound system about 4 years ago and the dvd player that came with it does not work. I don't want to have to get new speakers (since mine work perfectly fine) but I don't want to spend 400 dollars on a bulky receiver. I basically...
If your Samsung surround system has at least one s/pdif input port, then just buy any BD player, connect...
Ok, here's a scoop on what's going on. My surround sound speakers are my speakers for my computer. I have a smaller TV than my PC monitor, so I want to watch DVD's on my computer but still benefit from the actual surround sound my system has. I have...
I think I know what you are talking about, but its still very unclear on how your current setup is....
Hi guys, I have a surround sound 5.1 system set up in my bedroom, it's blue ray and I also have a sat reciever hooked up aswell. I am using the hdmi cable and the optical cable for sound, it goes from my blue ray player to the sat. The sound works fine...
Keep in mind that not all tv program have surround sound, only those program with the Dolby Digital...
Related Q & A:
- Where can I get a good template for doing a CV?Best solution by totaljobs.com
- Where can I get get a job?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Where can I get a job with an A+ and Network+ certification?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- Where can I get a pair of downhill skis, bindings and boots for a cheap price?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Where can I get a cheap microphone to clip to a camera?Best solution by bestbuy.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers