Why can I not play the sims deluxe on my computer?
Let’s learn why can I not play the sims deluxe on my computer. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by ChaCha.
There are ten answers to this question.
You probably have a overheating issue going on with the laptop, thus causing the overheat protection...
It might not be offered
okay so 5 years ago i bought the Sims 2 Deluxe for my PC. well my parents divorced and i moved with my mom...in the move i lost my installation disk for it, but my computer doesn't have a cd or dvd slot...so there is no way to insert a disk...but i still...
You can torrent download the game. If you know how to do it, you're good. But if you don't, you might...
I have a Acer Aspire Z5700 And I really enjoy playing the sims and when I want to play it my computer ALWAYS switches off in the first 10 mins. Its really bugging my because,I want to play sims and now that my computer is turning off like 99.9% of the...
Playing games is hard for a computer. All the components have to work their asses of to make the game...
well you need to put the CD in that you most recently got and they will both work togetherYeah; if you...
So what do I do I really want to play it and I don't know if the no patch for sims 2 seasons trick will work.Sims 2 wored fine on my computer before I got sims 2 seasons.
For Seasons you need a little better computer. Check here to see http://thesims2.ea.com/help/detail...
Will we be able to play in the same neighborhood and interact with eachother's sims using the online log in available now with sims 3?
No you can not. Unfortunately, you can still not visit other Sims or interact with them.
i have a really good net-book ( asus eee pc seashell ) and i have the game spore on it. it does not run smoothly but it´s not laggy and the graphics are fine. but can i play the sims 3 on it then? i mean the system req. are the same.
you should be fine. You didn't give any computer specs besides saying it was good. But if you can run...
processor - i have Intel(R)82865G Graphic controller video card- intel (R) celeron (r) CPU 2.80GHz 2.79 GHz, 240 MB of Ram Microsoft windows xp home edition version 2002 is there anything i can do instead of buying a new computer? im only 16 and cannot...
it might lag if your sims 2 game has the same requirements then dont worry P.S im getting that game...
I have a Dell Inspiron Mini and I just downloaded the base game Sims 3 and its Late Night expansion with ease. When I press play, it says that it can't play it. Why is that? Yes, I have the disk in. This is the exact message that pops up: Unable to start...
the memory might be to small to run it try checking the memory on the computer
Related Q & A:
- Why can't my TI-84 Plus connect to my computer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I play The Sims Deluxe Edition?Best solution by origin.com
- How can I scan pictures from my copier to my computer?Best solution by wikihow.com
- How can i send some one a text through my computer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Why do I keep getting this error message on my computer?Best solution by ChaCha
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers