About how much will a dental implant cost?
Let’s learn about how much will a dental implant cost. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
im 16 which is a year over the minimum age for an implant. my braces will be off in a couple months. i have very healthy teeth and gums and bone but i need an implant to fill the gap of an impacted tooth. how long would the entire process take (i hear it can take 3-6 months for bone growth but like i said i have a healthy oral history) and how much would it cost?
You're right that it takes a long time for the complete procedure. It's because an implant (basically...
trying to get an implant my front tooth needs to be removed
Dental implants fee would depend on the tooth locations. If it's in front, the lesser the pay but if...
I just got my braces off im 17, and i have two spaces 1 on each side of my mouth where the first molar would be, i was wondering How Much $$ it would cost and what my options would be so i dont have thes gaps
This question was adequately answered by Romeosgirlfriend. I am curious about Biological Dental Consultant...
Try surgeons? in any hospital such as tan tock seng? or maybe even changi general hospital, but do give...
At dentist I was told I need implant that would cost about $5000 for one tooth. Of course I have no such a lot of money. And I saw some ADs on internet that say "Implant $395!" So what's difference between $5000 implant and $395 one?
The quality of procedure could be the difference. $395-5000 is a $4605 difference which a major difference...
I'm 19, I have no dental insurance at all. I'm just wondering how much I would have to save to afford it. BTW it's my left molar. I heard about free dental service? Please Help?
ouch thats gonna be like a car payment or two
how much does breast implant cost in Calcutta?and which doctor is good for this surgery..can anyone suggest me?
Prudent* to see a general surgeon in Ur vicinityand seek his/her advice with full details. PS. If satisfied...
The dental implant surgery is not painful and it is permanent. An effective local anesthetic is used...
Related Q & A:
- How much will a flight from Montreal to Ibiza cost?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much will the Porsche Panamera cost?Best solution by porsche.com
- How much will a trip to France cost?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much will a healthcare insurance for a family of 3 cost?Best solution by webmd.com
- How much will a upgrade to a iPhone 4 on a family plan cost?Best solution by ChaCha
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers