Can I change the "reply to" address on my iPhone?
Let’s find an answer to "Can I change the "reply to" address on my iPhone?". The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
At my business I received an email from a customer who is trying to navigate using their iPhone. Some strange text is in the default starting location in Google Maps, and they are 70 and don't know how to change it to their actual home address. The strange...
You can direct them to this support article, or walk them through those steps.
The question is how to get rid of email addresses on the auto-fill list. For example, when you type...
Are you trying to update your address or receive a new one? If you want to update, you need to go to...
#1 Ensure that you have data connectivity by looking at the very top of your iPhone display. #2 Connect...
Is there an application for it on the app store?
Nope, my guess is that it's against Apple's policy.
IDK MY BFF JILL A person change the icon for their iPhone app store by downloading an application called...
In Settings, tap “Mail, Contacts, Calendars.” Choose the account you would like to edit...
To change your email address on your iPhone 4s, tap the settings icon on the home screen. Then tap mail...
Tap the Settings icon on the Home screen, tap Mail, and then tap Default Account. Tap the account you...
Related Q & A:
- Can I change my e-mail address?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I change my e-mail address heading?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I change my iPhone's SMS bubble color?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I change my e-mail address?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I change my yahoo email address?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers