Can I use a US memory stick for my Japanese PSP?
Let’s find an answer to "Can I use a US memory stick for my Japanese PSP?". The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I am planning on buying a PSP, but I really don't want to get the bundle for the memory card if I can just use an old memory stick I used in my cybershot camera. I just bough a ...show more
Yes any memory stick pro duo will work. Dont listen to the "special gamming stick" because...
ok i lost my psp's memory stick and don't want to buy another one so what can i do to my psp without a memory stick,hacks,or any ting of that nature please help thanks
Pretty much nothing. All you can do is read UMB discs and use the web browser. You can't play any music...
I found a 2gb memory stick pro duo on Circuit City for 39.99 The 2gb memory stick for the PSP is also a pro duo but is 99.99 Is there a difference between the 2? I don't want to waste 60 extra dollars on the memory stick. If you know the answer make...
I believe that is correct .
I formatted my memory stick to have ISO folders and stuff, it changed my memory card but my PSP is still v6.20. I went through a guide on youtube that told me to format the memory ...show more
Yses the only way of getting Cfw is downgrading Pandora's Battery and a Magic memoty stick then using...
I just got a PSP, but it didn't come with a memory stick duo. I also got a game, but it won't let me save without this. Can I use something else that I might already have in ...show more
You can use a Memory Stick Pro Duo but that's just a variation of what you don't have. So the answer...
Note without the word "PRO". if yes, then is there any issue with Memory Stick Duo and Memory Stick PRO Duo?
Yes, both Memory Stick Duo and Memory Stick Pro Duo are just the same, and both PSP Phat and PSP Slim...
i ve seen the most was 4 GB for psp. but i noticed at best buy.com they have camera sticks up 8 even 16GB can that be used for the PSP?
If Its for a camera it wont work the only way is if it fits and most camera use SD memory cards and...
NO i dont think so
I recently got 5.00-4m33 put onto my psp and got a 4gb memory stick too (both from Laverton market) about 4-5 days later i turn on my psp and it does not recognize my 4gig memory stick then i pop in my 2gig one works like new. I don't know whether (the...
You can use any memory stick, i use a 2GB one and it works fine.
Only if your camera is a Sony. Most Sony products use Memory Sticks, most other brands use SD cards...
Related Q & A:
- How can I use a button to retrieve a phone 'number' from contacts?Best solution by Stack Overflow
- How do you use a sony memory stick?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I install a new firmware or update to my PSP?Best solution by wikihow.com
- How can I use my old memory card on my new camera?Best solution by forums.sandisk.com
- Can I use a 4 ohm crossover with a high pass slope of 24 db with a 6 ohm tweeter that has a 6 db slope?Best solution by termpro.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers