Can I use a blackberry on metro pcs?
Let’s find an answer to "Can I use a blackberry on metro pcs?". The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I heard you can't do that because an AT&T phone requires a SIM, while Metro PCS phones don't use SIM cards. How do I possible get my AT&T BlackBerry 8330 to work with Metro ...show more
As someone already said AT&T runs on GSM network and Metro runs CDMA network.It is incompatible...
and still have all of its blackberry features such as internet email and everything else on Metro PCS since it is a verizon smart phone.
A verizon smart phone is the problem, the problem is not internet email
Instead of Flashing the Mobile from the Network lock,You can use the Unlock code,that is safe ans secure...
Yes Metro PCS will let you use your old phone on its network. Phones sold through Verizon use the same...
A Blackberry Curve on ATT is GSM-based, while Metropcs is a CDMA carrier. Even if you unlock the phone...
You can use all of them if you fully flash it to there network. If you dont do this then you will be...
i have a Sprint RIM Blackberry Pearl 8130 CDMA Mobile Phone and i was wondering if it could be possible to take it in to the Metro PCS store and activate it there. -Would i still be able to use the wi-fi on it?
First... WIFI is part of the phone... not any carrier plan... wifi works without carrier plans... again...
2 questions!! Best answer get 10 points!! 1.Does metro pcs in Miami,FL flash verizon blackberry tours(which is the 9630)? if so where? and preferably in kendall (33156) can you find me the number if they do because i cant find it. 2. i heard some metro...
Typically the only time they don't flash is if it came from At&T or TMobile because you can;t flash...
Can you Flash a Blackberry 7130e from Sprint to Metro Pcs & Setup your email on the blackberry? Can you use internet? If you can Send details!! Thank you,
I don't think this is possible. While it is possible that you may be able to flash the device and get...
Hello Everybody. I know that we can use the blackberry as a modem to take wireless internet in my laptop. I have visited some webpages where they explain how to set up the computer in order to take the internet signal. Many of them explain that step...
I believe you are going to find out that this is a separate data plan. I have played this game before...
Related Q & A:
- Can I use a Verizon blackberry on metro PCS?Best solution by smallbusiness.chron.com
- Where can I buy a Blackberry phone?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get a blackberry storm if I have AT&T?
- Can I use a 4 ohm crossover with a high pass slope of 24 db with a 6 ohm tweeter that has a 6 db slope?Best solution by termpro.com
- Where can i find a blackberry faceplate?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers