Can I use my Digibox without a card?
Let’s find an answer to "Can I use my Digibox without a card?". The most accurate or helpful solution is served by heyrick.co.uk.
There are ten answers to this question.
Sky Digibox - Cardless with a card. ... Because for those of use without a card, we see only this: However when a dummy card is inserted, ...
Yes it will work but it will need pairing to your hd box this involves a phone call to sky to match...
hi ihave just got an extra sky digibox how do i get an extra sky card to use it
Call Sky on:- 08442 414 141
Can I still use the PDA features of the Samsung SCH-i730 without a SIM Card? I know I wont be able to make calls or send text messages, but can I still go on the internet through the built and WiFi and use the other PDA functions?
Yes, you have it right. Everything works except calls. You can still do email via WiFi. Hope that helps...
can i use my usb cord to download music from the media player without my sd card in my motorola ve240?
Trying to set up 2 monitors on 1 a laptop without dual out graphics card - in order to extend the desktop space. Can I use a Serial to USB adapter and plug the second monitor in through a USB port?
Dual Monitor Video Cards http://www.superwarehouse.com/Dual_Monit… Two monitors are better than...
i mean that can i use a TFT moniter as a TV after connecting it with a TV tuner card without connecting it with a CPU .Is it possibe?
yes you can view telly on your tft monitor ! there are 2 types of tv tuners 1. internal or pci card...
Is there a yugioh magic or tramp or monster effect card that can allow you to use mirror wall without paying life points.
Prime Material Dragon is a monster card that turns life-point costs into life-point gains. He is one...
Hello i have a Cingular LG camera phone and i am wanting to know how i can bypass the Insert SmartChip screen i want to be able to play games listen to music take pictures ect... with my cell phone but without having to use a sim chip in it if anyone...
It cannot be done.
I've moved into a property that has really bad freeview signal, however there is a Satellite dish installed. As I do not have a HD TV I was wondering if an old sky box without a viewing card would work. I am only wondering because they work out cheaper...
No, but the dish that is set for sky is set for freesat. The frequency and the decode is different
Related Q & A:
- Can I use my Verizon Wireless rebate card online?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Can I use an American express gift card on paypal?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Can I reserve my hotel without a credit card?Best solution by ChaCha
- Where can I use my credit or debit card?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I record my xbox without a capture card?Best solution by ChaCha
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers