How can I change the font for e-mail that I compose?
Let’s learn how can I change the font for e-mail that I compose. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
When I type a word in Arial font in the " Subject ", but it appeared to another font format.
Only the message box can be formatted. The To, CC, BCC and subject line cannot be formatted.
Need help to get the buttons on my compose page to work, i.e. font, font size, font color, font background color, font placement, none of these buttons work
i've ben having trouble in my email because i always cange my font color and style because it's not permanently like that and i want to make it permanent......get me?
I know what you mean. I like having the option to changs settings. Every message is different so select...
Does anyone know how to get this back? Thanks a lot!
When you have opened "New Message" Go along the pull down tool bar to "format" Then...
Tool, option, mail format and change font.
As in, instead of having to change my font and font color each time I want to compose an email, is there a way that I can set it so that I can make my own personal default font and font color so that each time I write an email it automatically is set...
There is no save function for that yet.
I have lost the option to spell check, change font, add stationery etc. on my BTinternet.com email address. I miss it terribly and would dearly love to have it back. A couple of weeks ago I was checking my mail but it was really slow. A caption popped...
may be its hidden...
Whenever I reply or forward email the font comes up Times New Roman on the forward or reply information. I compose my email in Ariel and would like the forward and reply to be the same with having to change it every time. I know I can change it myself...
Yahoo does not have the option for a default font. Sorry, you will need to change it each time you send...
When i compose a new email or reply to an email the font will change automatically if i press enter twice. I'm not sure why this happens but it will go from 14 to 18 to 24 to 32 ...show more
From your mail page click on Options - mail options,and in general at the bottom fix the style and size...
somehow everything changed to 18 point font and i want it to be smaller. when i go to compose a msg there is a drop down that allows you to change font style and size but it does that change the size of the font on my in box and will not stay set for...
Hold down the Control button on your keyboard and move the scroll wheel on your mouse toward you. Or...
Related Q & A:
- How do I change address in my e-mail address book?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I put pictures into my e-mail instead of using attachments?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I change the font size of my inbox?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I find out if an e-mail address is valid?
- How do I change the font size in mail.yahoo.com?
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers