How can I delete my MSN Messenger account?
Let’s learn how can I delete my MSN Messenger account. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
every time i turn my laptop on my messenger for msn comes up, i don't want my msn account, is there anyway i can delete it? or something...
go into control panel and on to add/remove programmes and find it on the list of programmes then delete...
please help me cause i dont like MSN messenger(chatting) and i want to delete it. My hotmail account is important to me(which i wanna keep) but i just wanna delete the messenger but ...show more
I don't think you can do that since these 2 accounts are tied together
I don't know how to delete my very old messenger account on the new layout. Also, if i delete my messenger account, do I still keep my hotmail account, because I still need that.
Nope, you can't keep your Hotmail and get rid of messenger. Just don't log into messenger if it bothers...
I dont want messenger to show me list of my previous hotmail adresses I logged on before when I try to logg in,because I am sharing this computer with other users,and it takes longer ...show more
when you open your msn, just click 'dont remember this account anymore' and then your msn address will...
And no im not talking about the close account thing.
go into add / remove or and uninstall make sure it is no set to boot up when you turn on PC, and it...
I don't just want to get rid of the application on my computer, I want it so my account is gone..? :)
Click start and all programs go to Accessories and across to system tools in the opposite drop down...
every time I turn on this computer Msn messenger pops up and it drives my parents crazy. Is there a way to permanently delete MSN messenger? And if you do, does it affect your hotmail ...show more
MSN messenger is simply a program to use your email name as a screenname to talk to people. Removing...
Can you delete your hotmail, but keep the email address for MSN messenger access? I get email to my hotmail, and it's not activated. I've had this address for a few years and ...show more
Yes, you can. Basically, after 28days, Microsoft's automated system just disables whatever service you...
ur e-mail is the same account as the messenger...if u want to delete the messenger just dont open it...
Say if I re-activate my hotmail account in 10 days would I still have my MSN contacts? thanks.
No, You will lose all youre contacts. to make sure you dont lose youre contacts save youre contacts...
Related Q & A:
- How can i delete my MSN account?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I delete my yahoo mail account?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I delete my MSN messenger account?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I open an msn messenger account?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I delete my hotmail email account?Best solution by eHow old
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers