How can I get that 'old microphone' sound?
Let’s learn how can I get that 'old microphone' sound. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by answers.yahoo.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
How can I get that 'old microphone' sound? ... How could people enjoy singing 60 years old when microphones made their voices sound odd?
I'm starting a web series I want to no how to get good sound quality without an external microphone. What's the best method for me to get clear sound quality . Thnx So much. ...show more
Camcorder microphones, any Camcorder, the best audio quality can be had at a 4 foot distance from the...
Where can I find a discount online for USB External 5.1 Channel Sound Card USB 2.0 to Audio Adapter with Microphone
You can get coupons for USB External 5.1 Channel Sound Card USB 2.0 to Audio Adapter at Amazon. USB...
In CONTROL PANEL > SOUNDS AND AUDIO DEVICES > DEVICE VOLUME > click ADVANCED... 'wav' level...
using a microphone through a laptop for home studio
So you want to get an impressive recording. Get an audio interface to get the audio from your source...
I just purchased the pod farm ux1 and a shure sm7b. i plugged it into the pod farm (which is fully registered and working) and im getting no sound. im pretty sure im missing some step but i need help! the Line 6 hotline isnt working. before you ask,...
You need to turn phantom power on. If the interface doesn't have phantom, it won't run.
- do you need special speakers? - do you need a application? xxx
No you don't need special speakers, just a modern pc with a mic output hole xxx
I'm using Roxio's default settings to record through the sound card with a microphone. I get about two clicks per second during the playback. But when I use another software, I don't get the clicking. Any suggestions on what I can do to eliminate the...
Even if it depends on the software, that sounds like RF interference. Is your sound card build on to...
Does anyone know what kind of microphone I should use for extremely good quality? Like those black microphones that seem to hang down like the one in this video, http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=dD4bXrYisHo or is there another microphone you would recommend...
Altec Lancing? Seriously? No. Just... No... It looks like the guy in the video is using a studio mic...
see if there's a 'mic boost' option in the volume settings, that should help with both the 'quietness...
Related Q & A:
- How can I get my old e-mail?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get the old yahoo homepage?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get that really jazzy sound on my alto?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can i get the old version of msn?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get my old email back?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers