How can I get that really jazzy sound on my alto?
Let’s learn how can I get that really jazzy sound on my alto. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I know for that, you need some embouchure work, but what are some tips that I can use for my alto? Sadly, I'm playing a Yamaha mouthpiece on my Selmer USA Signet. I know ...show more
Yeah,you should listen; people like Charlie Parker, Cannonball Adderley, Johnny Hodges w/ Duke Ellington...
Whenever I play my alto it has this really bad airy sound to it, and whenever I try to play softly it sound terrible. It only sounds somewhat okay when I'm playing loudly. ...show more
Well, when i had that problem with my clarinet, i did this: Rub your reed on a piece of paper to sand...
One thing that will help with almost any problem, from bad sound to intonation problems, is to use more...
I recently bought new reeds that supposedly can give me a better jazz tone, and all the notes that don't require an octave key sound nice and crisp. Yet when I press that octave key, my tone sounds like garbage for every note. The first D sounds clogged...
It might just be the reed it self. the wood the box the reeds were made from might have been bad. also...
I want to know how not to a get airy sound on a saxophone. Lately i been getting a airy sound, but i don't know why i been playing for quite a while and i barely got the airy ...show more
Sometimes you can get an airy sound when your air is not focused. Try to blow a tighter more focused...
I want my alto to have that bright sound. Like the altos in this video. ...show more
Softer reed or a jazz mouthpiece.
I can't get it and I practice every single day for an hour. What am I doing wrong?
Hi Mari: The FIRST thing you need to have is a concept of the sound you want in your head. (Then the...
I know how to sing with my diaphragm but it just comes out as solid and not like a vibrato. My friend, who is a Soprano One said that I have to move my uvula but I heard it "just ...show more
try singing songs like you raised me up by Josh Groban or try starting with low songs like Temporary...
You get a beautiful sound from the alto saxophone by playing the right notes. Would you like me to provide...
im a pretty good player but every time i sustain a note around the Bb or A area it gets somewhat of a wobble. it sounds like 2 instruments playing that aren't exactly in tune. the wobble is little but it is very annoying! i have tried firming up, putting...
Is it a high A or Bb? Well anyway, just try doing your scales, and if you have trouble, try this. Go...
Related Q & A:
- How can I get the sound to work with my webcam?Best solution by ehow.com
- How can I get that 'old microphone' sound?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- How can I get my screen back to normal it is really big?Best solution by Stack Overflow
- How can I get tan legs really fast?Best solution by carrotsun.co.uk
- How can I get sound on a video?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers