How can I hear and talk on my skype?
Let’s learn how can I hear and talk on my skype. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
i have a new heat set and would like to communicate with other people on instant messangers (aol,skype, yahoo messanger) but when i make a call the recipient hears me well but i am unable to hear them. i think i connected it correctly but there is a...
make sure everything is plugged in and try the setting or bring it into a store.
I have tried searching for some sort of noise cancelling software, does anyone know any software that would do this? Or is it even possible? I welcome any sort of help. :)
You could look into a directional speaker. They're new to the market and it doesn't disperse the sound...
heres a link to help, i just had this problem a few minutes ago and this guide helped a lot https:/...
Just barely,but they can hear it. (I have my earphones on the whole time,so the person doesn't hear it from my speakers). How can I turn this off? I don't recall having this problem with my old earphones,help will be appreciated.
You just turn the audio off on your player.
What equipment do you need ? do you need a microphine ? if so , where can i get a mic ? i only want to talk (not on chat , but buy calling them) I have a desktop computer .
you need a webcam...they usually have a microphone installed in them already. you can find it at a best...
I have tried every concotion to try and fix and Im at wits end !!
Does hitting the "talk" button on messenger help?
If you're using the iPod touch 2G, you need to buy a special microphone adapter.
I try to talk using skype but i can hear what people say but people cant hear me.pls any one can give me the sollution.i tried with diffrent headphone but it still does not work.
make sure your audio (mic) is setup first in skype. You can use an automated setup feature even
I bought my pc 3 months ago, it was working fine. Few days ago, my friend told me that a lot of noise comes from my mic when i call him on skype. So i tried 3 different mics but my friend still observed noise. So now what is the solution of my problem...
Could be skype that is *******, your/friends internet connection, the sound card cud be fkd, the motherboard...
When you use Skype it is free to use your webcam and video chat with friends. But you have to pay to...
Related Q & A:
- How can I find an online job that I can start for free?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can i talk in yahoo chat?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I ask my mom if I can have a boyfriend?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- I can not send out my emails! How can I fix it.
- How can I prevent Google Talk from disconnecting?Best solution by Android Enthusiasts
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers