How can I make my voice stronger?
Let’s learn how can I make my voice stronger. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by ChaCha.
There are ten answers to this question.
The way to develop a stronger voice is simply to use it more. Speaking frequently, and at higher volumes...
My head voice is pretty loud (I'm a soprano 1). But my voice feel sounds far too airy and just not solid. I have this problem more in my regular singing voice (chest voice?). Am I not "pushing hard enough"? what can I do? Thanks in advance.
do breathing exercises, the more air you inhale, the louder your voice will be and you'll have more...
I have a decent voice, it's just not strong enough. How do I make my voice stronger?
Yup just like Tron say, but also sing more forward in your face. you know like when your like talking...
People always tell me that I have a nice voice but they also tell me that my voice is too soft and I want to strengthen it...how can I do that? I am still a young teen so my voice ...show more
stronger you say..... try steroids
I'm a girl and my voice is a little high pitched. How can I make it stronger(not deeper, or too much deeper) so it sounds better? What types of exercises and stuff? thanks!
A key in singing is controlling your breath. Hard to describe but here goes: Inhale. Now you want to...
I want to improve my singing is there a way to make my voice stronger?
Yes you can. I would recommand Brett manning singing success program. I am actually working with this...
I'm a baritone, and I've never been able to figure out how so many singers do it. A great example is the high D in the song "Trouble" by Ray Lamontagne. My voice has a natural rasp to it, like his, but I have to change registers around D and...
Here are some tips: Sit or stand up straight with your muscles relaxed. Keeping your back straight and...
Like i love singing..but i love to sing rock/screamo(though i cant) music..soo how can i make my vocal chords stronger..like techniques ot tricks. i like to scream though..but it comes out like a squeek..>.>
Practice practice practice--That's how to get better at anything.
I can sing fairly decent, but my vocal cords aren't very strong. It comes out more light and airy when I do sing, so I wanted to know if there are any voice exercises to strengthen my voice?
Sing as much as you can and try to cut down on the caffeine. http://www.vocalist.org.uk/exercises.htm...
Related Q & A:
- How can I make my voice high in videos without speeding the video itself up?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I make my voice deeper?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can i make my sub woofer stronger?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I make my singing voice stronger?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I make my voice sound better?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers