How can I put a Yahoo icon onto my desk top?
Let’s learn how can I put a Yahoo icon onto my desk top. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I no longer use Yahoo as my home page and must go thru too many steps to get to my mail. it would be nice & easy to be able to just click on an Icon and go to my e-mail page. HELP How can I do this? Is it possible?
Any of these ways will put a Yahoo! Mail shortcut icon on your desktop. To put a Yahoo! Mail shortcut...
Right-click in your Internet Explorer window and choose "Create Shortcut". Click "Yes...
Click on START....ALL PROGRAMS... find Yahoo Mail in there...RIGHT click on it and you will see CREATE...
I had yahoo icon on my desk top and i am not sure what i did, but the icon is gone. how do i put the icon back on desk top
Go to the Yahoo page of your choice and in a blank white space, right click. On the menu that appears...
1. Open your Mail Inbox using whatever browser you like to use. Right-click the address bar and left...
I think the easiest way is (assuming you're using windows) to right click on your desktop, click "...
It is very easy Calvin. Visit ur email page, just right click ur mouse, out of the list select create...
ok, the easiest way to add shortcut of this Yahoo is, try to get inside the folder where the yahoo messenger...
Related Q & A:
- How can i put the 'Yahoo!" icon on my start page?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get a Yahoo! icon on my desktop?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I put a Yahoo picture in my profile?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I put a yahoo icon on the desktop?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get a Yahoo mail icon on my desktop?
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers