How can I put games on the PSP?
Let’s learn how can I put games on the PSP. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
(NEED CUSTOM FIRMWARE, unless game demos.) 1. plug psp into computer. (download games first) 2. place...
I downloaded James Cameron AVATAR for the psp and it is a torrent and the picture is of the ares program how do i how do i make not torrent. If u have site to download game for psp ...show more
a AVATAR , oh, it is a good one, but i have not seen it yet, en ,with a psp, en you in fact can use...
Ever since i updated my psp, i cant play my ISO games...so i went to a shop to downgrade my psp. But now it is in a firmware called '5.50 GEN D3'. Being a beginner in this ...show more
Haven't messed with sony stuff since ps1. Serch for geohot might find some useful stuff.
You are dumb. You need CFW.
i updated my psp with 5.50 originally 3.71 now there is no ISO folder. where should i place the downloaded games (the extension of the games are *.cso).
Go to http://pspdownloadsnet.com Good luck!
I have firmware 6.39 and would like to know how I can put my UMDs on a memory stick without bricking my psp. Thanks!
There's no way to do it without some risk of bricking your PSP because it requires CFW and psp_isotool...
and whare can i buy screen protectors(good ones)name brand please so i know thell work
You can download off your computer. I've seen sreen protectors on ebay.
i hav 2 games and i kept it in the memory card. and it appers tht thr r no games i ur memory card.
you should exclude yourself from the PSP community. why would you upgrade knowing that you want to illegally...
I have downloaded psp go games in my pc. My question is how do I put those games to my psp GO by connecting my psp go to my pc by usb cable? Because we don't have a wi-fi. So I can't connect to Playstation Network Store.
u can try here http://dahghea.notlong.com put your query here different way and click search u will...
the games about 5 months ago were in cso or iso format and i knew how to put them on my psp now the latest game (Phantasy star portable) when winrar it comes out instead of cso or iso but in this format Psp_game and umd data, so if any1 can tell me how...
you need to upgrade ur version... get a new firmware i know some of the websites that provide free updation...
Related Q & A:
- How can I put games (if you can) into my TI-83 Plus?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- How can I install games into my PSP?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I put themes on my PSP?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I put videos on a PSP?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I put games on my psp?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers