How can I set up 2 monitors on a pc?
Let’s learn how can I set up 2 monitors on a pc. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I want 2 monitors for my pc for work. I need some kind of adapter or splitter? how about software that is free or cheap? Thankx
If you Dont have a Second Hook-Up on the back of your Video Card, get a USB-to-Monitor Device (VERY...
I have 2 monitors and would like to hook them both up to my 1 PC so I can have my email application open at all times on 1 monitor and have a different application open on the other monitor. My PC is a Dell Dimension 2350
I do it with a dual head graphics card that has multiple vga outputs. Many graphics cards have multiple...
I have been wanting to set up dual screens on my PC, but it doesn't have 2 video out puts, just one VGA output. Is there anything i can buy to make that i can get dual monitors ...show more
You can't split the VGA signal because I don't think you want identical output for both monitors. You...
I Want 2 monitors for my computer because well i'm a nerd. Except I don't know what half of the actual parts are called... so can someone please try and explain to me how to plug them both in? There's only one plus in in the back! And yes, my memory...
Either you need one video card capable of handing two monitors, or two video cards, if you motherboard...
I have a client who wants to set up a three monitor set up. I'm familiar with dual monitors, but how does he set up three monitors? Does he need a new graphics card from ATI ...show more
Depends on the PC. Dell has a Corporate PC with a DVI output as well as a Built in Video output. The...
You will need a video card with two outputs. Attach one monitor to each output. Right click on the desktop...
i would like to run 2 monitors on my cpu (doing separate operations, of course. how do i do this ?
If you have a video card with two (or more) "heads" on it, then you just need to connect the...
I have a radeon HD 6850 graphics card but when I plug 3 monitors in only 2 show up. HDMI and Dvi show up and I've tried plugging in a VGA and another DVI but they never show ...show more
You have to plug in the monitors to the back of your computer, but be sure it actually has 3 places...
Ok so I am going to be using a xonar essence stx sound card in my computer and I plan to use studio monitors (yamaha HS5's) with maybe a subwoofer (HS8S). Here are some links to ...show more
Skip the XLR-to-RCA cord and just use a 1/4" connection between the sound card and speaker. Your...
Related Q & A:
- How can I set music as a ringtone on my iPhone?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I set a wireless camera to record on my computer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Can I use my digital camera as a PC camera?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I hook up two monitors to my PC?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I set up a website for free?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers