How can I ship a big package to Mexico?
Let’s learn how can I ship a big package to Mexico. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I want to ship a small package to mexico. However I have been reading that they charge import fees ect. The reciever I dont think will have the x-tra exspenses if their are fees. I would be shipping from ny USA to mexico merida yucatan. Also what is a reliable shipping source? Its a gift..
If you want the package to arrive and to arrive in less than a minimum of a month, you have to use Fed...
I have the address,San Jernoma #21, Cabo San Lucas (LaCima) but can't find a shipping code
bring it to a UPS store and they will ship it for you
I was wondering if anyone knew the cheapest way to send packages to Mexico or if anyone knew places that would ship packages to Mexico from Dallas Tx.
You can shi them thru the post office, but depending on where they are going , and on luck, they may...
Well I ordered some jerseys online and the site is based out in China. They ship through EMS and I wanted to know approximately how long it takes to get to the US. Thanks for any help
The policy is 2-9 days if it doesnt get stuck in customs. But give it 14 days before really worrying...
Tell me if you have experience shipping from Mex to US using DHL. What did you ship? What did it cost? I want to send some boxes of handicrafts to the US from Oaxaca.
It isn't cheap. I have shipped from the US to Oaxaca and it was cost in the $50+ range for a medium...
So I need to ship my friend in Mexico some different things that are light and would fit in one of those small envelope sized bag things. I see through the post office certified mail it will cost 12.95. However, I have heard bad things about the post...
DHL is most common in Mexico. My bank DHL'ed my bank card down for about $40 but that might have included...
I want to send a few boxes of items back to the US from Mexico...boxes of blankets and carvings and jewelry. What's the best, cheapest wy to ship back to the US? DHL, UPS, or some ...show more
It generally takes about 8 to 10 business days. I recently sent a package to Uruapan michoacan and that...
it depends on what service you choose first class, express mail- with respect to usps. go here to find...
It would cost $8.95 to ship a 16oz package from the US to Mexico via US First Class Mail.
Related Q & A:
- How can I print a big image on 4 sheets A4?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I send a big attachment in my mail?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I make a phone call to a cruise ship?Best solution by traveltips.usatoday.com
- How can i get a job on a cruise ship?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I send a big file with attachments with yahoo email?Best solution by worldstart.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers