How can I stop receiving alerts on mobile?
Let’s learn how can I stop receiving alerts on mobile. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I don't want to
Unsubscribe. It is at the bottom of the email.
I don't want to receive those alerts from my email adreess in my mobile . How can I stop this. I called my cell phone company and they didn't fix it either like they said. Don't know what else to do. Is driving me crazy. Many thanks.
I don't have the exact answer b/c I don't have hotmail. But I am quite certain that if you login to...
I have replied to the text message telling them to take me off their list and I have even called my cell phone company but nothing has been done. I never asked to be put on their list nor have given anyone my cell phone number. Is there anyone that can...
If it's an alert you setup previously and would like to get rid of it, go to: http://alerts.yahoo.com...
Every time I receive a email I get a sound notification on IPad or a vibration notification on my cell phone. I do not want to receive notification of every email I receive. Can you ...show more
Go to settings, notification center, and then scroll down to mail, press it and turn off everything.
I routinely see the alerts when several names not on my Messenger friends list leave Messenger. How do I block the names and not see them? Adding them to my ignore list doesn't work. Three regular names are olo8_lauri_78dk, ow31_clair_13ga and mogadma...
Click on messenger menu at top of messenger page.Click on preferences,click on ignore list.There check...
You didn't say where these alerts are coming from. If it's new mail alerts the go to and click Messenger...
Please clarify. What make/model of phone and what kind of mobile alerts?
I have been marking alerts as spam for over a month and still get them. Someone please help!
if its about an answer 2 ur question, when u ask it there's an option "Email me when I get a new...
How about you send a e-mail to Yahoo! Headquarters and tell them all about it. That's what I would do...
when you pull up your messenger u can click the "my account info" in the messenger tab, sign...
Related Q & A:
- How do I stop receiving all the emails from a Yahoo Group that I've unsubscribed from?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I stop this new Yahoo mobile service?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I stop receiving e-mails from Yahoo!Answers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get mail alerts?Best solution by Super User
- How can I get job alerts in yahoo?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers