How can I use my PC with a wireless printer?
Let’s learn how can I use my PC with a wireless printer. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by pcmag.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
Connecting a wired printer is easy. Pick the right cable, and then plug one end into the printer and the other into a computer or network. Connecting a wireless ...
Hi, I bought a printer today only to discover that it did not come with a USB cable in which I could connect it to my PC. I have a virgin media wireless HUB which I use to connect my PC to the internet BUT I do not use the wireless on it because my PC...
Yes it is very possible. However you may have to do some research. First either use th cd that came...
My laptop is downstairs and my PC is upstairs with the printer. I have to keep going upstairs to print things by saving on a memory key. It would be easier if I could print from my laptop straight to printer upstairs. My laptop is connected to the internet...
If the wireless computer is connected to a wireless internet router in your house that is also used...
I have a NC-1000 Fuji dye sub printer and would like to use it with my pc but couldn't figure out how to set it up and run on my pc. This printer has a DB 25 pin SCSI 2 female connector.
you can get an adaptor at radio shack to make it usb
I have a dell lap top insiron 1545 and need to get a wireless printer but dont want to spend a lot of money and dont know what kind I can use . Does anyone know what type I need?
Epson wins for best price/feature comparison, best warranty and lowest cost of ink. You can't beat their...
connect them both to the router if you can and install the printer as a network printer if you can
Hi, I want to send printing commands to another computer in my local network which has a printer directly connected to it. I want to do that without sending my files and reprinting it from that PC. I hope my question is clear. Thanks
You cannot, sorry. You will need to install the drivers for the printer.
I set up the mac so the pc sees it, but i cant get the pc set up so the mac sees it. I have a compaq 2050 persario desktop and a powerbook g4 ti
The mac should be able to see the Windows computer for a file server, but I'm not 100% sure about printing...
Try first configure your printer on the pc, then connect your printer to the router, and configure as...
I have an HP Officejet G85 printer which can also receive faxes. I'm assuming it therefore has an internal modem. It also has a chronic paper jam problem. My PC has no modem; it's got a wireless connection. I'm running XP. Can I set up my PC to receive...
no hp g85 didnt have this facility email@example.com
Related Q & A:
- How can we use our PC as a voice recorder?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Can I use inkjet labels in a laser printer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can i use my laptop as a monitor for my xbox 360?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I use a controller with PC games?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I use my Pc screen to play Xbox on it?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers