How can i use my laptop as a monitor for my xbox 360?
Let’s learn how can i use my laptop as a monitor for my xbox 360. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
What hardware/software is necessary? What about CPU requirements? Thank you very much!
Just get a capture card, thats it
I am trying to save space, can you input an Xbox 360 into a laptop but only use it as a monitor
Yes, you would quite a few cables to do it and it would only be through A/V cables.
Generally, this is NOT possible. The video (S-Video, VGA) connections on laptops are OUTPUTS. They will...
im not sure if laptops have vga cable inputs.
You can if your video card supports it. You will need an adapter for inputs.
How to use laptop laptop as a monitor/screen for playing xbox 360 games?
Buy ezcap from ezcap.tv or use their store on amazon its about £20 and make sure its sold by ezcap...
yes, more trouble than its worth. you have to convert the component or rcas to s video or vga if such...
I have a Xbox 360 Pro console with a 60 GB hard drive. I would like to be able to use my laptop as a monitor sometimes, because sometimes by television is not available, and our other ...show more
not that i know of
It's a Dell Inspiron 1545 and it has VGA input. I tried plugging in the VGA cable from the Xbox to the laptop, and what happens is that the computer plays the "new hardware detected" sound and the screen changes resolution - then goes back...
ok so heres your problem the xbox 360 requires cirtain ammounts of resolution so if the monitor cannot...
I need help. Here is what I want to do. I want to have my laptop be connected to my HD computer monitor. That's no problem with a VGA cable to make the monitor an external monitor. NOW, I also want the monitor to double as the screen i can use for my...
go to best buy or gamestop the sell a vga adapter for xbox gamestop my be cheaper if u get a used one...
I have a tv that i can use as a monitor and tv. But im looking into buying just a monitor for my laptop and it has HDMI input..so would i be able to just connect my xbox 360 to it and make it work?
Yes,first you must buy a multi-functional monitor(a monitor which has HDMI,component,composite...),so...
Related Q & A:
- Can i connect my laptop to a tower as a monitor?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I use my PC with a wireless printer?Best solution by pcmag.com
- How can I play my PS3 using a laptop as a monitor?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I use a HDMI when my TV/Monitor doesn't have internal speakers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How to use my laptop as a monitor for my Xbox 360?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers