How can one start a non-profit organization?
Let’s learn how can one start a non-profit organization. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I live in the state of florida and I want to start an after school program. I also want to collect food from local stores then past it out to the needy in my community.
You first file your Articles of Incorporation as a non profit with your Secretary of State. Once you...
1) Determine whether you really need to start a charitable enterprise. 2) Check with your state business...
Internet gives a unbiased platform to groups and companies from all circles, how can I for example take best of it, when i have a limited budget and there are big players in market in the same industry.
I agree with everyone. Get a domain and hosting, and then install WordPress on it. Consider outsourcing...
I want to start an organization for basketball that just does drills and works on skills and things like that (similiar to PIP if you've ever heard of it) for younger kids and to ...show more
A nonprofit organization is a full functioning corporation that is mission driven. It should be seen...
How do I setup a news/media company in India, so that we'll be considered "Press," which is a requirement to attend high-profile meetings (esp. Govt. meetings) etc. What are the requirements? E.g. minimum no. of employees, revenue, etc.
It's called Press Accreditation. Guidelines For Grant Of Accreditation To News Media Representatives...
I believe you're referring to the E-Myth. The first stage is infancy, where the founder does everything...
Just declare it so, and convince some followers. Then get your tax exemption here: http://www.irs.gov...
Just curious of the process of organizing TEDx.
You should apply for a licence. There a three types of events: 1) Small audience, no speakers: You can...
- Start by filing with your Secretary of State - Get 501C3 certification from the IRS - Raise funds...
A foundation is a not-for-profit organization. However, you don't need to form a foundation to create...
Related Q & A:
- How can I open a non-profit organization in the San Francisco Bay Area?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I start a non-profit organization?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do you start a non-profit organization in California?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I start a non-profit organization?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I start a non profit organization?Best solution by eHow old
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers