How do I change the homepage background?
Let’s learn how do I change the homepage background. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
yes.on the right top side under web search it says "page options" click on it and it will...
Meaning, when you log in, you were given a choice of what "background" you could chose from to have at the top of your yahoo page. I choose mountains, bad idea, because it is hard to now see my icons and home bar and other stuff because the...
In the middle of your screen right click then click on properties then click Desktop and choose the...
I am trying to change my Google homepage background, but the 'upload a photo' option has be completely removed even though it was available a few weeks ago when I first uploaded a photo. Basically, is there still an 'upload from computer' option and...
It looks like you have to upload your photo to Picasa. Once it is in Picasa, you can select it as your...
Although Yahoo gave me the option of switching to the new my yahoo homepage, it was done automatically on my ipad. The default is a dark purple blue color and gives terrible contrast ...show more
You can change it. Open the Yahoo Mail App. Click the small horizontal lines icon, and scroll past,...
The little options sign is gone, and I cannot change the background color of my yahoo homepage, it also would be nice if I could use a pretty background, is there a way to do this?
right click and then push properties
When I sign in to my mail there's a background of a blue lake scene and my messages are in blue. I didn't change anything myself. What is this?
Pamela - Yahoo is continually developing and testing new product concepts in an effort to offer the...
1Go to pictures. 2Tap the picture or file you want as your new background., 3Press the little arrow...
you cant anymore
There use to be a "page options" button in the upper right hand corner, on the new page it's gone. They also put a mail icon where the page options was. You already have a mail icon on the left-hand column. Any ideas where Yahoo "hid"...
Yahoo moved the Option menu. At the top right you will see the Mail icon, next to that you will see...
Related Q & A:
- How can i change yahoo homepage language's to Malaysian?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I change my homepage to the new version on Yahoo.com?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I change back to the original Yahoo homepage format?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I change my MSN background to color again?Best solution by answers.microsoft.com
- How do I change the Yahoo homepage to the newer layout version?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers