How do I clear the search bar from Yahoo search engine?
Let’s learn how do I clear the search bar from Yahoo search engine. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
You can delete the history of search bar on ur homepage (whatever it is either Yahoo! or Google) by...
I installed the Google Toolbar, then uninstalled it. (Too much data mining! Yuck.) Unfortunately, some elements of Google remain. Now, when I search from the toolbar, I get the "Cannot find server" "Page cannot be dispayed" error...
click on tools, then internet options that window will have the home page area to type in type the yahoo...
For Internet Explorer: Click on Tools. Then Internet Options. Click on Content and then Auto Complete...
I'm stumped on the same question.
if I make sure I get google homepage first it uses google, however if I type in the url bar it comes up with Yahoo. If Yahoo is causing this, STOP IT!!! If not how can I fix it?
Hi there, I recommend trying these steps to clear cached files and then setting your homepage to the...
Under Firefox click Tools, click Add-ons, click extensions tab, click the add-on you want to remove...
I can clear history using the tool bar but not the history of the search engine (bar) for verizon yahoo. Have tried everything I know which is not much with no success! I have no mentor to teach me how to rid the history of unwanted visited websites.
OK THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST ASKED Q ON HERE,SO TYPE "CLEAR SEARCH" INTO THE "SEARCH...
I'm using Firefox 3.5.2. and when I write something other than a valid site address in the address bar (not the search bar!) I'm automatically directed to Yahoo! search results. I don't remember ever ticking an option to have this as default, and it...
I just had to replace my modem and my internet provider snuck that in when they updated everything....
On Internet Explorer i have only one default search engine (Google) but when i use the address bar to search, Yahoo is used for the search, how do i change this? Is this a virus/malware?
Small problem. Right click on thetoolbar area untill you see the box with: yahoo! toolbar (with a tick...
i want to delete history from my yahoo search engine tool bar. I am new to computers and havent figured out every detail yet. thanks
On the right side of the search bar is a down arrow click that then then click options then click on...
Related Q & A:
- How do I add my site to the Yahoo! search engine?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I clear Yahoo search of old searches?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do i clear the search bar?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I clear my search?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I delete the history on my Yahoo search engine?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers