How do I disable Yahoo messenger on my new Yahoo mail?
Let’s learn how do I disable Yahoo messenger on my new Yahoo mail. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
One of my yahoo account suddenly quit working. It is telling me that my password is invalid to which I am certain that I'm typing the correct one. It seems to me that somebody is using it because my messenger ID goes online sometimes. I assumed that somebody change the information in my sign-up because I cannot retrieve my password at all. Is there anyway I can disable my account?
Yahoo gives you choice to retrieve password. Why don't you retrieve the password and change it. In yahoo...
In the new Yahoo Mail, under Options - Messenger Options - Privacy, I have 'Block all users not in my contact list' selected. I only have 5 people in my contacts list and to the best of my knowledge none of them use Messenger. Despite this, when viewing...
I was just told Options... like you said, he said it worked. Maybe it is just another new mail problem...
I click sign out in the left hand pane of my mail page but every time navigate back, I'm signed back into messenger. The only "messenger options" I find have nothing to ...show more
Has this been resolved yet? It drives me NUTS! I will be typing away in an email, and all of a sudden...
When opening or accessing Yahoo Mail, Messenger automatically signs in. How do I disable this or, at least have it sign in as invisible?
I am having the same problem. I am livid. How many customers is yahoo about to lose due to this? They...
Whenever I login to check my mail, it also signs me in to the built in messenger. I tried to click the "Sign Out of Messenger" but when I refresh the page, it signs me back ...show more
Same here - after signing out, supposedly " offline" being the default now, It majically activates...
Do NOT want to use this feature...or even have it running in the background. Want it gone!
Hi! The issue with Yahoo! Messenger in Mail should be resolved now and it should no longer sign you...
i am plagued by spammers, lonely hearts, and plain old fools asking me too add then msgr, when i'm just seriously just trying my read mail. I am now disabled using my left hand only, since my right is no longer working due nerve damage and I was righthanded...
there is no way to disable it. the only thing you can do is NOT to get online. you can be OFFLINE/SIGN...
How do I stop getting the useless and bothersome messages saying I've got yahoo mail? Previous answers have said to change settings thru the yahoo toolbar but I do not have one on my browsers nor find one in either messenger or yahoo mail. I need messenger...
Open up yahoo messenger, click on messenger and go to preferences. You'll get a box of options. Go to...
Since yahoo mail inside the Yahoo messenger is an integrated service,it may not be possible to disable...
Yahoo Mail now has a chat feature In both the classic mail and the new Yahoo Mail. What you need to...
Related Q & A:
- How can I enter to chat room in new Yahoo mail?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I use Outlook 2003 with All-new Yahoo mail?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I delete yahoo messenger but keep my yahoo?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I get my mail from an old yahoo mail address to my new yahoo mail address?Best solution by webapps.stackexchange.com
- How Can I add yahoo Messenger contacts into my Yahoo mail contacts?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers