How do I get certified as a Medical Assistant?
Let’s learn how do I get certified as a Medical Assistant. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by eHow old.
There are ten answers to this question.
Medical assistants are health care professionals who support physicians with administrative, clinical...
im going to start going to school and dont know which career to choose i want to be a certified medical assistant because the course is only 8 months long but will it benefit me in ...show more
Look it up in salary.com it's really helpful you can enter the job and location I hope this helps GOOD...
What is it like to be a medical assistant on a daily basis? What is it like to work in a medical coding/billing department? I am a middle aged woman wanting to get my associates ...show more
Medical Assistant Demand for PA's is rising, and many software companies are working hard to eliminate...
I grad from Olympia which is know known as Evert back in 2005. I didn't have the money at the time, but know I do and would like to get Certified so that I can get a better job. ...show more
I would check out PureMedicalAssistantJobs.com
I mean, do all the studying yourself then take the exam or whatever is required to be licensed or certified?
You could prolly do the studying alone, I'm sure there must be some kind of take home course. I'm sure...
It generally takes around 2 years to become a Medical Assistant, but it all depends on your workload...
The salary in Texas.. annual range: $17,260 - $23,412 hourly range: $8.30 - $11.26.
About a year.
im Planning to go to UCLA to become a Volunteer Nurse , do u think they will give me a job their when they get to know me? or Is it a waste of Time? thanks for answering
Hi Dear.....! I read your question I have the solution of your problem here. http://jobsfor-everyone...
I just finished my externship, but the state exam isn't until october, can i still get hired, without certification????
Possibly, but most likely it would be contingent on your taking/passing the exam at the first opportunity...
Related Q & A:
- How do I become certified to do medical coding?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much do you make as a medical assistant?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Why is it so hard to get experience as a medical assistant?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long does it take to get certified as a medical interpreter?Best solution by certifiedmedicalinterpreters.org
- How to write an objective for a medical assistant?Best solution by bestresumeguru.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers