How long does it take to get certified as a medical interpreter?
Let’s learn how long does it take to get certified as a medical interpreter. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by certifiedmedicalinterpreters.org.
There are ten answers to this question.
The Board Directors and staff of the National Board of Certification for Medical ... you who are interested in becoming a Certified Medical Interpreter ...
Or any kind of interpreter? Is it possible to go to school online for this? What's the job outlook? I have a Tefl certificate and of course still wanna Tefl... is it possible ...show more
sorry, i don't know Do u remember my question. i sent you an email! read it please! http://it.answers...
The test starts at $225.00 to get certified through RID as an interpreter.
I am from China and my first language is Mandarin Chinese. I also speak excellent English. My SO is an American. I just moved to Austin,TX, USA. I am trying to become an interpreter for Mandarin/English. I have a bachelor's degree in English language...
You don't need to be certified as an interpreter to do interpreting work. I think that the American...
I’m starting a Logistics Company and I am going to get Certified as a WOBE but I’m hitting a wall when it comes to actually getting certified. I’m finding MANY companies that claim they will certify me if I pay but I was told there is an official program...
Generally this is done by the state you operate within. Typically your state Department of Commerce...
I need to understand how many hours of training are needed to be certified in Wilson Reading. My niece is supposed to have a certified Wilson Reading Teacher. We found out that the teacher is not certified in the program and is going through the process...
Wilson takes two years of direct training. Teachers can begin after a few months of training the beginning...
I have four years Auto experience in high school. I'm pretty sure I can pass, I just don't want to go to college or trade school! I want to know if I can just take a test can get certified. Thx for yo answers.
you do not need technical school or college. You do have to have 2 years of verifiable experience in...
ASIDE FROM THE BA DEGREE (which is a 4 yr English degree), how long does it take to get teacher certified AFTER I graduate?
Usually a year. You take education courses and do your student teaching. If you want to go for the MA...
can I get the certified copy of my marriage license the day I get married at the courthouse?
Me and my fiance got our marriage license in July. We walked in and asked to apply for a marriage license...
I currently live in Virginia and I am getting my degree in elementary education. We have a certain number of classes we have to take along with a test known as the praxis. We were thinking of moving to Ohio and I need to know should I go ahead and finish...
The standard B.A. in education is required and then here is the requirements for teacher certification...
Related Q & A:
- How long does it take to get results after a biopsy?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long does it take to get a degree for medical billing?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much is it to get a passport and how long does it take to get it?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I get certified as a Medical Assistant?Best solution by eHow old
- How long does it take to get your master degree in medical science?Best solution by study.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers